More Civilisations

Invite to Plot pls.

Betrayed by my own PM... I am dismayed and have received the Paranoid trait. You, however, have received the Excommunicated trait.

Pouakai?

You're lucky I can't assassinate you yet.

Well, last I checked More Civs was still run by the evil President Pouakai :p

Oh, but... how... this conversation wasn't private? Never mind. Brb, someone asked me to check out this new balcony.

Don't trip.... :D

Also, seeing as Natan wasn't up for the job, when is the Omani update coming? Also, don't forget to update the OP map! And the, erhm, Ayyubid graphic...

Don't trip.... :D

Also, seeing as Natan was up for the job, I'm awarding him with the Modempire's Fixer's shield.

I believe you are mistaken... i shall fix your post so it will be Natan - Quality™(courtesy of Natan35 and Civitar)
Thanks, JFD.:lol::lol::lol:
Also: where's Pouakai?

I believe you are mistaken... i shall fix your post so it will be Natan - Quality™(courtesy of Natan35 and Civitar)
Thanks, JFD.:lol::lol::lol:
Also: where's Pouakai?

Leave me out of there. I'm a bit odd, but not that odd.

You must never apologise for that; you must only be grateful.

Maybe someone out there will come along and utter the correct passphrase. Or perhaps I'm just alone in my childhood readings :p

But from your explanation everything seems to work as expected; except for the Tourism issue. That looks like a bug. Just updated the mod to fix that really quickly, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ow, so slamon may migrate or may not migrate and be still on the same tile, ok.

Minoa

Centered on the island of Crete, largest island of the Aegean, the Minoan civilisation was both technologically and culturally one of the most advanced nations of its age. Renowned across the eastern Mediterranean for the quality of their frescoes and palatial architecture, Minoan artisans were in high demand throughout the bronze age as word of their skill followed the trade routes, with Minoan frescoes adorning palaces as far away as Egypt. But their skill was not limited to peaceful endeavour, indeed the Minoan navy was greatest and most powerful fleet in the Mediterranean, serving to protect both Minoan holdings and her trade routes from piracy and invasion. However, no navy could protect the Minoans from Thera, a supervolcano just kilometres north of Crete, the eruption of which brought about the end of the Minoan civilisation in but a single day and night, adding the legend of Atlantis as one of the many mythological tales inspired by Europe's first great civilisation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

Top Bottom