More Female Missionaries

I currently use your female_kemetism_missionary, transformed her as a man in Blender and work on to make some renaissance egyptians units for Ethnicae ;)

Your Meshes are really cool and interesting SaibotLieh !
Thanks, can't wait for the units you'll create there. :)
Something went wrong with my download, or something. The Mesopotamian female missionary is pink.
Hm, no problem on my side, even with the download. :dunno:

It is very difficult to get an image that I think would work as a priestess for the Canaanite/Phoenician/Carthaginian religion (Levantine?).
I've settled now for a cretan priestess dress as guide for the missionary, I hope you're okay with that. She will look pretty much like this:
Spoiler :

Also, do you have a symbol for the baalic religion that I could use for the effect and the unit button? I'd like to match it with the one you are using.

Can I ask why you are going with a Cretan woman?

I'm getting my old computer back on Monday if all goes well, so I can send you the symbol. ;)

Can I ask why you are going with a Cretan woman?

I'm getting my old computer back on Monday if all goes well, so I can send you the symbol. ;)
Lack of good alternatives really. Since I need some good image material I can build on and snatch the artwork from, I searched the web for Phoenician and Carthaginian dresses, but couldn't find anything I could work with. Google often showed me the image of the minoan snake priestess as search results, so I ended up investigating in that direction. The source material was much better, so I settled for this one, hoping that the minoan religion is at least related to the Baalic relgion.

I don't think the two are related, however bull worship seems to exist in both so there may be a connection. Either way, I don't really think anyone would notice. When you make the missionary though, if you could make the girl look a little Mediterranean/Middle-Eastern that would be awesome. :goodjob:

EDIT: I should be getting my computer back on Monday, should be, so when that happens I'll send you the new religion symbol things.

I don't think the two are related, however bull worship seems to exist in both so there may be a connection. Either way, I don't really think anyone would notice. When you make the missionary though, if you could make the girl look a little Mediterranean/Middle-Eastern that would be awesome. :goodjob:

EDIT: I should be getting my computer back on Monday, should be, so when that happens I'll send you the new religion symbol things.
I've finished the two models, this is how they look:
Spoiler :

As soon as I get the baalic symbol, I can finish that missionary and offer them for download in this thread. The official download in the download section will be done when I've made about 8 to 10 new missionary models again.

Attachments

• misses.jpg
    misses.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 447
I got my old computer working again, I just gotta put it back in its rightful spot at my new apartment (feels great). I'll get you that Baalic symbol asap. I was wondering if you could teamcolor these units (unless you already have) and also I have created new symbols for some of the religions so I might need help on the effects for them. I'll keep in touch though.

Expect the symbol within the next couple of hours.

I got my old computer working again, I just gotta put it back in its rightful spot at my new apartment (feels great). I'll get you that Baalic symbol asap. I was wondering if you could teamcolor these units (unless you already have) and also I have created new symbols for some of the religions so I might need help on the effects for them. I'll keep in touch though.

Expect the symbol within the next couple of hours.
That are good news indeed. :)

The units are teamcolored, don't worry about that (Belt of the Baalic and part of the staff for the Voodoo missionary).

Creating the effects is pretty straight forward once you know how to do it, so I see no problems there. ;)

Alright, here is the Baalic symbol. And I'll see if I can edit the others, great work. :goodjob:

Attachments

• fx_religion_baal.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 71
Alright, here is the Baalic symbol. And I'll see if I can edit the others, great work. :goodjob:
Okay, here you go, two female missionaries.

Hope you like them. :)

Attachments

• More_Female_Missionaries_Part2.zip
    443.5 KB · Views: 98
I have figured out what is happening, for some reason the latest version of 7zip is truncating some of the file names. Naturally only on my machine.

I have figured out what is happening, for some reason the latest version of 7zip is truncating some of the file names. Naturally only on my machine.
:crazyeye: Though the times of truncated file names have long gone...

7zip --> :backstab: <-- you

Wow, they all look awesome
Especially like the Baalic one

Top Bottom