More Wonders

Full credit to sukritact on them all!

Sukritact icons are out of range. Every other attempt pales compared to them :clap:
I'm seriously thinking to delegate him my next civ icons :yeah:
Are you interested in making icons for leaders and units other than buildings ?

Sukritact icons are out of range. Every other attempt pales compared to them :clap:
I'm seriously thinking to delegate him my next civ icons :yeah:
Are you interested in making icons for leaders and units other than buildings ?

I've tried making units, i find the best way is to "borrow" faces and parts from other units to reuse. if you'd like i could pm you with unit icons I've made for personal use.
I'll have a lot of free time in a few weeks! It's almost the holidays for my school, the exam's next week already. If you want i can start after the exams, that'd be on the 24th.

Thanks mate, credit to you too for getting me started! And no stealing sukritact!
lol, don't worry, I won't stop making icons for you anytime soon!

lol, don't worry, I won't stop making icons for you anytime soon!

WOOHOO!!!!!

Would you be interested in redoing some of the Building Made Fun icons? Only if you have time, I don't want it to be a burden on you!

Completely awesome mods, don't know why I haven't commented before.
Any possibility the Templo Mayor, Xunantich, or Great Zimbabwe could be added?

Completely awesome mods, don't know why I haven't commented before.
Any possibility the Templo Mayor, Xunantich, or Great Zimbabwe could be added?

Hey, thanks mate. Great Zimbabwe as such I don't think I will include, it seems to be more of an empire than a wonder, feel free to prove me wrong though! The other two sound awesome, and are definately on the list as of now!

(You have no idea how many times I had to redo the word 'now' - kept hitting b for some reason!)

Sukritact: That's fine, just whenever you're able to. For the next couple icons, would you mind getting some of the earlier ones out of the way please? I've has people asking for the CN tower for a while now

Have you ever considered doing these wonders?

World Trade Center (Slightly worried about what some may feel though)
Tokyo Tower
The London Eye
Santa Maria del Grazie (Leonardo's last supper)
Wat Arun

It would appear great minds think alike! :D I have thought of doing the top three in the past, and I'll add them to the list. I'd never heard of the last two, but they're both great, so why not?

EDIT: On second thought, I might make the World Trade Center one into 'World Trade Center Memorial'

EDIT2: I've actually decided not to do the WTC until a while after the 10th anniversary

I think the proper way to do the WTC is WTC One, the building that is being built now

I think Great Zimbabwe's just the city, the country was the Kingdom of Zimbabwe. The city's a national monument for the modern country, so it would be kinda cool.

Actually, a lot of the World Heritage sites would be awesome to see.

By the by, I had these lovely images sitting about that I forgot about. Feel free to quickly turn them into a Wonder.

Abraj Al Bait Towers

I included a .rar that has the original psd for the icon.

Attachments

• ABRAJ_AL_BAIT_splash.jpg
    ABRAJ_AL_BAIT_splash.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Abraj.jpg
    Abraj.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 154
  • Abraj.rar
    513.3 KB · Views: 120
I think Great Zimbabwe's just the city, the country was the Kingdom of Zimbabwe. The city's a national monument for the modern country, so it would be kinda cool.
I don't feel that it makes much sense. It would like making Persepolis or Sukhothai into wonders, both of them are world heritage sites.
By the by, I had these lovely images sitting about that I forgot about. Feel free to quickly turn them into a Wonder.

Looks amazing! Although personally i'd add an outer glow effect to the building ;)

Of course you would.

Speaking of, whats the trick to saving things as .DDS icons with the alpha transperency working?

Yup! I seem to have forgotten the process as I had not done it in months, so every time it messes up quite a bit.

Top Bottom