MS Embassy & Intelligence

They've already told us lately that they are doing Const with an ETA of T98. Perhaps we could rephrase slightly to ask for their latest ETA??

They've already told us lately that they are doing Const with an ETA of T98. Perhaps we could rephrase slightly to ask for their latest ETA??

When did they tell us? Our last note from them (May 15) told us they finished calender. It didn't have an ETA for construction. :confused:

Proposed note to the Mad Ones:

Dear Mad Scientists,

We are in urgent need of construction and Kaleb tells us you will have this tech on turn 98. Is this correct or do you have an update? We have had to stop our researches into currency in order to pursue metal casting. We will share MC with you per our treaty.

We are having some difficulties with SANCTA and any intel you can give us on them would be appreciated. Also, will you be lowering your espionage points against us once you can see our demographics?

donsig of Kazakhstan

Please discuss, edit, revise, etc.

This was in our mail

Spoiler :
Dear ally Kazakhstan

1. Now is the beginning of turn 500 BC and we need 2 turns for construction, that is you can get it 450 BC.

2. Another question, you 've trouble with SAN and they 've declared war against our ally Cav. I don't understand that.

3. We 'll stop collect Esp Points against you, when we see the demo-pictures.

HUSch a mad scientist

Well, we didn't say anything to give them that idea. Should we send a copy of this on to Team Cav?

Well, they are mad after all...

Very good they are getting Construction. giving Saturn are turning out to be dodgy I think we need to try and build up a friendship with Husch and co.

MS proved quite reliable this time and have given us Construction (woohoo!)

I've sent this note to Husch:

Greetings Mad Scientist,

Thank you for sending us Construction. It will be very helpful for us.

We are researching Metal Casting and should have it on turn 102. Let us know when you want it from us.

Have you already decided what you want to tech next?

Please talk with us before you make a final decision, we would like to coordinate our plans with you.

We should say we are also invested in currency and that we plan to pick that up next. It would be pointless for them to start it as we will likely still be able to finish it before them.

I believe Cav also have some beakers invested in Currency.

Update: it's on 19 beakers

Little note: MS have Ivory in their territory :D

Would they be willing to trade ivory for gold? That could be useful!

MS is probably best off going 100% gold for a few turns. Until we finish MC and Cav get CS.

Any idea what MS is up to?

I sent a message to MS and got a reply:

Kaleb said:
Hi gents,

We haven't heard back from you yet about what your next will be (ie what you're doing now).

We would really love it if you could go for HBR as SANCTA are researching it and we'd like to be able to get HAs of our own.

We are teching Metal Casting and Cav are teching Currency.

Our ETA on MC is T101/102 - would you like to receive it straight away?

kcd_swede said:
Just checked: HBR est'd completion in 5 turns (from 425BC)

Copied from the Team Cav embassy thread.
Proposed note to Team Cav and MS:

Greetings Team Cavaleiros and Mad Scientists,

We are dismayed that Saturn has rejected our in game offer of math for feudalism per our original agreement with them but we're also happy that SANCTA will not be getting math from us (via Saturn).

We'd like to propose that the next tech goals for our alliance be machinery, feudalism and paper. We're not sure who should tech what so if you are in agreement with the three techs please give us some suggestions as to who should research what. If either of you prefer different tech goals please advise so we can discuss and resolve the matter.

We are quite interested in researching music soon in order to get the Great Artist, which we feel we will need to help us with our little SANCTA problem. Neither S&S have aesthetics yet so there is no rush, but once S&S have aesthetics we'd like your consent to begin music right away.

Please reply soon so we can solidify the next round of tech goals.

donsig of Kazakstan

Please discuss, edit, revise, etc.

Good. I would just add that we have Metal Casting so they can just ask it from is whenever they want it.

paper = trade routes = a much faster tech pace.

We cannot start on guilds until we have machinery. So while we tech machinery what can we do to speed our tech pace? Getting trade routes vip map trading seems pretty sensible to me.

Also map trading will greatly facilitate any military aid.

Top Bottom