• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
If your diplomats and ministers are capable of ameliorating their oratory with regards to other sovereign nations in the future we may consider it.

Yamato is an imperialistic power that threatens the peace in Asia. If they accept to change their imperialistic policies, then we will have no problem with them. However if theyr threaten to go at war with Asian Powers and insult USSR, then we shall send a peacekeeping force.

USAR supports Yamato for the lulz.

The Emperor of the Setting Sun hopes that both sides will clear things up soon. The USSR is a European entity, not an Asian one, and therefore shouldn't be getting itself too worked up in the affairs of the Far East.

We want peace. Yamato wants war. If they stop their Militaristic Imprialistic Policy, USSR shall help Yamato.

We want peace. Yamato wants war. If they stop their Militaristic Imprialistic Policy, USSR shall help Yamato.

Well, I understand that the USSR has...ideas. But since we have all, more or less, started out on equal footing, wouldn't it have been better to negotiate?

Well yes. I already told that, before i start a peacekeeping effort, i would negotiate.

Well yes. I already told that, before i start a peacekeeping effort, i would negotiate.

I didn't notice since the first thing you did was place an embargo on Yamato and then threatened a war. :confused:

This:

I understand your fears. Once this diplomatic crisis ends, we shall offer again a DP.

Also USSR will try to solve peacefuly this crisis. However if the Yamato are arrogant enough to either refuse our demand or declare war, then the Red Army shall protect our Motherland.

In that case, we will accept the adults. Send them and we will lift the embargo.

-L

The crews of said privately-owned shipping companies require payment first. The government has to pay the companies so the Setting Sun requires reimbursement for that and further reimbursement on the grounds of government manpower and time being wasted.

Christos said:
Peacekeeping
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Peacekeeping: The fine art of demanding two combatants cease fighting, and then sending insufficient force to enforce this demand when they inevitably ignore you.

Alternatively: Peacekeeping: Convincing several warring factions that fighting you is a much better idea than fighting each other.

:p

DT

The crews of said privately-owned shipping companies require payment first. The government has to pay the companies so the Setting Sun requires reimbursement for that and further reimbursement on the grounds of government manpower and time being wasted.

Good day.

We made it clear that we would not release the embargo or pay reparations until they arrived in Renfair. If you are unwilling to recognize such simple diplomatic facts about negotiation, I truly must bid you good day.

The embargo stays.

-L

USSR proposes a deal between the Empire of the Setting Sun and Renfair.

Deal:

Renfair will get pay half the money that the Empire asks, and the Empire will give the Adults to Renfair.

Once the Adults are given, Renfair will give the other half of the money.

What do you say?

Renfair is just going to send them into slavery, the AOZ will take them for free, and make sure they are not going into slavery again.

We only want to prevent a war and stop a crisis. That is our goal. What will happen with the aults will be decided by Renfair.

what is this i don't even

What do you mean?

Good day.

We made it clear that we would not release the embargo or pay reparations until they arrived in Renfair. If you are unwilling to recognize such simple diplomatic facts about negotiation, I truly must bid you good day.

The embargo stays.

-L

USSR proposes a deal between the Empire of the Setting Sun and Renfair.

Deal:

Renfair will get pay half the money that the Empire asks, and the Empire will give the Adults to Renfair.

Once the Adults are given, Renfair will give the other half of the money.

What do you say?

I can get behind this deal.

The Setting Sun wants $10 so we want $5 up front, $5 following the actual shipment. With the Empirical Fiscal Year almost over, we want this issue solved within the next 24 hours or else the deal is off altogether.

Hyderabad proposes an alliance with Ouroubos. We are also interested in the biology and the technology of these "demons" and with to see how they really work.

Top Bottom