Music of NESing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I combined the two genres. They are similar anyways. And how can you not consider an album (Bleach) almost called "I hate Myself and Want to Die" emo? That was way back about a few years after he died.

Iggy- Somewhat. I listen to them, but not much. They have a spot of 1/1000 on myPOD

j_eps said:
I combined the two genres. They are similar anyways. And how can you not consider an album (Bleach) almost called "I hate Myself and Want to Die" emo? That was way back about a few years after he died.
I like Nirvana and in my closed mindedness refuse to like Emo Rock. So thats why i consider it Grundge!

And Iggy, I like Duran Duran a little...

I am not emo in the least, though I liked their music. I rather enjoy life, thank you. Nirvana is emo, no way around it.

Insane_Panda said:
Indie is not horrible. It is a rather large and diverse category, and some of it can be quite wonderful. I certaintly prefer it to a bunch of men with bad hygeine yelling and playing garrishly loud guitar notes. There's something to be said for sublety - something which has, to a large degree, been ignored in music.

First of all, its a label technically, not even music. Melodic metal isnt always like that, also some indie music isnt subtle, it just doesnt go to together. Its that "leftovers" genre really, all the random stuff you dont hear in others thrown into one.

~Darkening~ said:
Sorry but I gotta laugh at this when the person saying it has "no germans" on their profile.

Why is that funny? it makes sense I had a bomber harris avatar for a while but then I realised we dont have any Germans around here so it was pretty pointless.

Cleric said:
You know what this is called? being a wise ass.

When did "wise" become an insult?

Kentharu said:
@NK have you ever listend to rap? obviously you haven't because you have forgotten the most important thing about it... the beat, not that hard to see the pitch there is it?

I had my brother's rap blaring in the room next door for five years. I think I qualify as having listened to it.

North King said:
I had my brother's rap blaring in the room next door for five years. I think I qualify as having listened to it.

Everybody has to listen to crap they dont want if they relatives.

Oh believe me, when you realize the thing isn't going to stop for years, you try to find something good in it. You really try; I did, I failed. Rap is the most utterly horrible headache causing "music"-like noise that I have ever heard in my life.

North King said:
...And? I wasn't saying I was the only one.

But your trying to belittle people who listen to rap, putting yourself on a higher pedestal because you listen to real music while they listen to... crap as you put it, or at least I think you called it that.
(I realise this doesnt have much to do with what you and I said earlier, but just because you heard rap coming from another room doesnt mean you can spout off a bunch of stuff as facts while claiming to be a musician)

emu said:
But your trying to belittle people who listen to rap, putting yourself on a higher pedestal because you listen to real music while they listen to... crap as you put it, or at least I think you called it that.

Wasn't me. I put it more eloquently. :p

I'm not trying to belittle them. I'm merely... what did you say, expressing my "opinion" that rap isn't a music, and that it is atrocious noise which I highly dislike.

(I realise this doesnt have much to do with what you and I said earlier, but just because you heard rap coming from another room doesnt mean you can spout off a bunch of stuff as facts while claiming to be a musician)

Claiming to be? Professional musician might be stretching it, but I have been paid to sing, and was recognized for it. Don't call someone on a claim when it might be true, and is. :p

North King said:
Wasn't me. I put it more eloquently. :p

I'm not trying to belittle them. I'm merely... what did you say, expressing my "opinion" that rap isn't a music, and that it is atrocious noise which I highly dislike.

People often put opinions forth as fact, its something to be avoided.

North King said:
Claiming to be? Professional musician might be stretching it, but I have been paid to sing, and was recognized for it. Don't call someone on a claim when it might be true, and is. :p

Dont you need to play an instrument to be a musician?

A CAPELLA! (Hopefully this is the right word, and I've not just created some new pasta.)

emu said:
People often put opinions forth as fact, its something to be avoided.

That's an opinion. :p

No. :confused:

Unless you count the human voice as an instrument. Which it is, really, but...

Never mind the fact that I do play instruments anyway... :p

North King said:
That's an opinion. :p

I was just trying to help.

North King said:
No. :confused:

Unless you count the human voice as an instrument. Which it is, really, but...

Never mind the fact that I do play instruments anyway... :p

Well thats what I was told and he does know more about this thing then me.
(though this could be an example of people styling opinion as fact)

emu said:
Well thats what I was told and he does know more about this thing then me.
(though this could be an example of people styling opinion as fact)

Who told you? God? :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom