My experience with game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people watch the British family with shiny circular hats? Women do a lot of physical stuff and some of it pay ok, some of it doesn't. TNAs get paid squat. But the people that look down on the people who make the poop seamlessly leave their houses are probably not going to pay a ton of attention to the women who make their roads smooth and flat either. Are they?

I think this is better over in the oppression olympics too. It really captures the spirit of the thing, eh? :lol:

Yikes. There's so much wrong here. The toxic, silencing absolutes is something I'm not surprised by. ALL men like you when you're being cute and pretty? What are you trying to prove with that? Did it ever occur to you that men disagree with you because you're wrong about something and your debate practices are underhanded and inflammatory? I could go on but I'm getting sickened reading this.
Mary should start listening to men and learning to understand their perspective and personal experience. There were quite a few insightful posts in this thread, made by Prossack and other guys. Reading and understanding their life experience would probably help her to come out with more valid criticism, instead of plain insults and misandry we are seeing in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom