My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

yo QES.... i saw your signature... reminded me of what i said a LONG time ago.... "I am an aethiest because I believe God deserves His privacy...".... i loved it... i never forgot it.... =P

darkonion said:
yo QES.... i saw your signature... reminded me of what i said a LONG time ago.... "I am an aethiest because I believe God deserves His privacy...".... i loved it... i never forgot it.... =P

Thank you. I think. It's not meant to be a quote pro-athiest. But still a poignent question me thinks.
-Qes

lostkitten13 said:
geees, thanks for the trust QES, I just tease again...

Hey, are you saying your not a filthy 40 year old man in his pajama's drinking stale beer eating potato chips and scratching the hairy parts of himself, while he talks to a bunch of gamers on an internet forum, trying to convinced them that he's really a 13 year old girl from hawaii, to lure them into a false sense of security, in order to gain their love and acceptance, only to steal away the young an innocent civkid to some deserted island for marraige?

Cause you had me fooled. ;-)
-Qes

Nikis-Knight said:

A) Incorrect
B) Rational For guess?
C) How much do you think you were off by?
-Qes

QES said:
Hey, are you saying your not a filthy 40 year old man in his pajama's drinking stale beer eating potato chips and scratching the hairy parts of himself, while he talks to a bunch of gamers on an internet forum, trying to convinced them that he's really a 13 year old girl from hawaii, to lure them into a false sense of security, in order to gain their love and acceptance, only to steal away the young an innocent civkid to some deserted island for marraige?

Cause you had me fooled. ;-)
-Qes

hey, if it's what you'd like me to be ;) :D

A) Incorrect
B) Rational For guess?
A)not a question
B)you remind me of myself, so I guessed my age (as of later this month)
C)I'll will guess a year and a half (Younger than I said), as that's the age of my other friend who reminds me of myself.

now do me! :mischeif:

lostkitten13 said:

Careful, Sureshot might ask you to be some beautiful Darkelf Rider, and to wisk her away on your beautiful dark stallion into a land of fun and fantasy.

Actually that doesnt sound half bad.
Take me too.
-Qes

lostkitten13 said:

NO HE DOESN'T.. or at least NO I DON'T!!!... especially the, "only to steal away the young an innocent civkid to some deserted island for marraige?", part!

QES said:
Careful, Sureshot might ask you to be some beautiful Darkelf Rider, and to wisk her away on your beautiful dark stallion into a land of fun and fantasy.

What are you insinuating? :p

Nikis-Knight said:
A)not a question
B)you remind me of myself, so I guessed my age (as of later this month)

now do me! :mischeif:

Um. Isnt....isnt this self explanitory?

Anyway
A) good point
B) Fair enough - I want to see what other people think before divulging the truth.
C) See B. (Heh, C C B)

-Qes

is this a "Lets bullfeathers Guys!!!" thread?

Sureshot said:
damn, now hes calling me a lesbian, which isnt far from the truth but is still quite a thing to say tsk tsk

you dont see me goin around calling people gay lol

HEY IM BISEXUAL!!!! NONE OF THAT **** AROUND ME!!!!!

Civkid1991 said:
NO HE DOESN'T.. or at least NO I DON'T!!!... especially the, "only to steal away the young an innocent civkid to some deserted island for marraige?", part!

Whoa, dude. Chill out. Take it easy, man.
No worries.

I mean, its natural to get nervous over such things, dont get me wrong. The undeniable electricity that strikes between two people. That tingly feeling you get in the tips of your fingers. The weakness in the knees. Oh man, that weakness in the knees.

I mean, am I right Gentlemen? We all know what that weak-in-the-knees feeling feels like. And whoa, its a doosy. But its all natural. So just be chill. Be cool.

Try your best, and remember that feet dont taste so well, as we men all know far far too well. But above all, relaaaax.
-Qes

Sureshot said:
i dont know what age QES is, but from his lack of senility and tendings to ramblings, i assume hes 95 or older

A) Incorrect
B) Too close for comfort. Good rational

-Qes

EDIT: NO insinuations were made, other than to say that Sureshot loves Darkelves and horses. Which I readily admit I do too! I dont see sureshot stealing kitten away for sexual purposes, but instead to indoctrinate her in the love of all things darkelven and equestrian.

EDIT2: Sureshot, consider that it was Grey Fox's thoughts for insinuation, Grey Fox, who's famous line on these threads has become "Big Boobies Rox"

darkonion said:
is this a "Lets bullfeathers Guys!!!" thread?

Depends. If by that you mean a female conspiricy to confuse and alienate men, then yes.
-Qes

Top Bottom