1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by lostkitten13, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Civkid1991

Civkid1991 in shade of poison trees

darn you and your mind game! :p ... (well hopefully that was my last post for this particular group of posts...)

2. QES

QES Court Jester

Ohhh, my appologies.

Getting teens worked up over hormones and girls and boys and stuff is too easy, and should not be a source of entertainment.

Bad Qes. Mean Qes.

Qes is sorry.

-Qes

3. darkonion

darkonion "där-kōn-ė-uhn"

thank you for acknowledging that point kitten..... so hey..... its a cool thread.... we haven funn... and we have you to thank for it.... so:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :queen:

QES = :old:

4. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

naw, really id guessing around 50 or so but only because ive known someone who was around that and spoke similarly

and indoctrination... its more like revealing the truth

and ya, based on greys responses id guess 17ish.. though the only other person ive met recently who was fixated on greys fav body part was a 12 year old lol

5. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

QES must be 10 years old lol xD

Now Mr. Detective, can you guess what my age is ?

6. QES

QES Court Jester

Julius I think, and this is based off of my memory which is VERY poor. I think I remember you MENTIONING your age, and it was that of 16.

But my memory is not what it used to be. Other than that vaguest of notions, I dont honestly know.
    -Qes

7. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Close, but no. Any one else wanna try ? I alredy said it in a multiplayer game, so it isn´t that hard...

8. QES

QES Court Jester

I think ol Grey Fox is actually about 20, perhaps 21.

Sureshot you make the mistake of thinking that the "big boobies" mentality actually dies. It doesnt, it merely goes into hibernation/dormant. And since the internet is a free sphere, those little bits of thoughts can creep back out onto the virtual world, since there is no societal reprocussions.
    -Qes

9. QES

QES Court Jester

Then I'm going 17. I remember you mentioning it. But clearly my memory is worse than it used to be.
    -Qes

10. lostkitten13

lostkitten13 Custom User Title

yeees!!! worship me mindless puppet! haha, just teasing coz, I thank you sincerly!

11. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Wrong again QES. XD

12. QES

QES Court Jester

THAT was a fast edit.

Well fair enough. Cant win em all. Still I was close.

If anyone wants another shot at guessing my age, go at it, cause I'll reveal it in my next post.
    -Qes

13. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

Hehe, if anyone want to try and guess my age too, try it... If not im going to reveal it too.

Offtopic: Dammit, I can´t decide what avatar to use, lol !

14. QES

QES Court Jester

I am 24.
    Nikis-Knight was off only by two years, and he said he'd give it a 1.5 span....and my birthday is in less than half a year, so he was dead on the money.

50 Sureshot? Really? Im not sure whether or not thats a good thing. I'll take it as a compliment, my fiancee had a thing for older guys...so maybe there's something to that.
    Ha, reminds me of a story.
    My (now) fiancee and I first met in college, in a wonderful Film class. We hung out and became friends. She had just broken up with her Last Serious Relationship, and since we were becoming close, she said we should never date. I agreed.
    She had, over the course of her life, set up rules for whom she dates. There was a set of requirements for who can and cannot. One of the rules was that "he" couldnt be younger than her. I am. Yet another reason to never date.

Needless to say, I didnt heed the rules too well.
    -Qes

15. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

lol 24 ? Really ? Heh, I was thinking about 30... And rules were made to be broken, so....;)

16. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

my plan was to make you think i thought you were old so that you would reveal your true age muahhahah

17. QES

QES Court Jester

In the "religion" thread, where everything got really deep, I started having a PM conversation with a young man from germany. We messaged back and forth a long time, he too assumed I was quite old. When I told him my age, he was genuinely surprized. Not sure why this always happens online. In RL people think im 16. (I dont apparently age physically).
    My fiancee laughed for a day and a half when I got carded to see an R rated film and she didnt even get carded for the alcohol we bought that night.
    -Qes

18. Silverkiss

Silverkiss NekoChan

lol, im just trying to imagine a picture of QES and his fiancee in the movie, and QES being stopped at the entrance... haha

19. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

its always funny to be with a friend and you get carded and they dont.. people too thought i was 16 too many times, i think i even got into a fair for free a year ago becuase they thought i was a child O_o

my method of lookin older is to just look really angry lol

edit:i had one time at a liquor store where they thought i was 16 and my friend was 30 lol

20. QES

QES Court Jester

Uh huh.

I know a girl like you. Her name is Morgan. Gamer girl. Very bright, Very smart. Shy, except online. Funny as hell. Other things too, but i'll not mention it out of politeness (not lude...sheesh people).

Beaware that you're not nearly as trixy as you think you are. And that even through typed word alone, much can be known of you and your personality - even online personalities.

OOOO CRREEEEPY/CRYPTIC. Still, its true.

Dont worry though, its a cool persona.
    -Qes