My FFH2 and Yours(Please Post! Kael and ffh2 team, ya'll too!)

QES said:
Whoa, dude. Chill out. Take it easy, man.
No worries.

I mean, its natural to get nervous over such things, dont get me wrong. The undeniable electricity that strikes between two people. That tingly feeling you get in the tips of your fingers. The weakness in the knees. Oh man, that weakness in the knees.

I mean, am I right Gentlemen? We all know what that weak-in-the-knees feeling feels like. And whoa, its a doosy. But its all natural. So just be chill. Be cool.

Try your best, and remember that feet dont taste so well, as we men all know far far too well. But above all, relaaaax.
-Qes

darn you and your mind game! :p ... (well hopefully that was my last post for this particular group of posts...)

Ohhh, my appologies.

Getting teens worked up over hormones and girls and boys and stuff is too easy, and should not be a source of entertainment.

Bad Qes. Mean Qes.

Qes is sorry.

-Qes

lostkitten13 said:
it seems that it's becoming so...hehe

thank you for acknowledging that point kitten..... so hey..... its a cool thread.... we haven funn... and we have you to thank for it.... so:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :queen:

QES = :old:

QES said:
A) Incorrect
B) Too close for comfort. Good rational
C) How much do you think you were off by?

-Qes

EDIT: NO insinuations were made, other than to say that Sureshot loves Darkelves and horses. Which I readily admit I do too! I dont see sureshot stealing kitten away for sexual purposes, but instead to indoctrinate her in the love of all things darkelven and equestrian.

EDIT2: Sureshot, consider that it was Grey Fox's thoughts for insinuation, Grey Fox, who's famous line on these threads has become "Big Boobies Rox"
naw, really id guessing around 50 or so but only because ive known someone who was around that and spoke similarly

and indoctrination... its more like revealing the truth

and ya, based on greys responses id guess 17ish.. though the only other person ive met recently who was fixated on greys fav body part was a 12 year old lol

Julius I think, and this is based off of my memory which is VERY poor. I think I remember you MENTIONING your age, and it was that of 16.

But my memory is not what it used to be. Other than that vaguest of notions, I dont honestly know.
-Qes

I think ol Grey Fox is actually about 20, perhaps 21.

Sureshot you make the mistake of thinking that the "big boobies" mentality actually dies. It doesnt, it merely goes into hibernation/dormant. And since the internet is a free sphere, those little bits of thoughts can creep back out onto the virtual world, since there is no societal reprocussions.
-Qes

JuliusBloodmoon said:
Close, but no. Any one else wanna try ? I alredy said it in a multiplayer game, so it isn´t that hard...

Then I'm going 17. I remember you mentioning it. But clearly my memory is worse than it used to be.
-Qes

darkonion said:
thank you for acknowledging that point kitten..... so hey..... its a cool thread.... we haven funn... and we have you to thank for it.... so:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :queen:

QES = :old:

yeees!!! worship me mindless puppet! haha, just teasing coz, I thank you sincerly!

JuliusBloodmoon said:
Wrong again QES. XD

THAT was a fast edit.

Well fair enough. Cant win em all. Still I was close.

If anyone wants another shot at guessing my age, go at it, cause I'll reveal it in my next post.
-Qes

I am 24.
Nikis-Knight was off only by two years, and he said he'd give it a 1.5 span....and my birthday is in less than half a year, so he was dead on the money.

50 Sureshot? Really? Im not sure whether or not thats a good thing. I'll take it as a compliment, my fiancee had a thing for older guys...so maybe there's something to that.
Ha, reminds me of a story.
My (now) fiancee and I first met in college, in a wonderful Film class. We hung out and became friends. She had just broken up with her Last Serious Relationship, and since we were becoming close, she said we should never date. I agreed.
She had, over the course of her life, set up rules for whom she dates. There was a set of requirements for who can and cannot. One of the rules was that "he" couldnt be younger than her. I am. Yet another reason to never date.

Needless to say, I didnt heed the rules too well.
-Qes

QES said:
I am 24.
Nikis-Knight was off only by two years, and he said he'd give it a 1.5 span....and my birthday is in less than half a year, so he was dead on the money.

50 Sureshot? Really? Im not sure whether or not thats a good thing. I'll take it as a compliment, my fiancee had a thing for older guys...so maybe there's something to that.
Ha, reminds me of a story.
My (now) fiancee and I first met in college, in a wonderful Film class. We hung out and became friends. She had just broken up with her Last Serious Relationship, and since we were becoming close, she said we should never date. I agreed.
She had, over the course of her life, set up rules for whom she dates. There was a set of requirements for who can and cannot. One of the rules was that "he" couldnt be younger than her. I am. Yet another reason to never date.

Needless to say, I didnt heed the rules too well.
-Qes
my plan was to make you think i thought you were old so that you would reveal your true age muahhahah

In the "religion" thread, where everything got really deep, I started having a PM conversation with a young man from germany. We messaged back and forth a long time, he too assumed I was quite old. When I told him my age, he was genuinely surprized. Not sure why this always happens online. In RL people think im 16. (I dont apparently age physically).
My fiancee laughed for a day and a half when I got carded to see an R rated film and she didnt even get carded for the alcohol we bought that night.
-Qes

QES said:
In the "religion" thread, where everything got really deep, I started having a PM conversation with a young man from germany. We messaged back and forth a long time, he too assumed I was quite old. When I told him my age, he was genuinely surprized. Not sure why this always happens online. In RL people think im 16. (I dont apparently age physically).
My fiancee laughed for a day and a half when I got carded to see an R rated film and she didnt even get carded for the alcohol we bought that night.
-Qes
its always funny to be with a friend and you get carded and they dont.. people too thought i was 16 too many times, i think i even got into a fair for free a year ago becuase they thought i was a child O_o

my method of lookin older is to just look really angry lol

edit:i had one time at a liquor store where they thought i was 16 and my friend was 30 lol

Sureshot said:
my plan was to make you think i thought you were old so that you would reveal your true age muahhahah

Uh huh.

I know a girl like you. Her name is Morgan. Gamer girl. Very bright, Very smart. Shy, except online. Funny as hell. Other things too, but i'll not mention it out of politeness (not lude...sheesh people).

Beaware that you're not nearly as trixy as you think you are. And that even through typed word alone, much can be known of you and your personality - even online personalities.

OOOO CRREEEEPY/CRYPTIC. Still, its true.

Dont worry though, its a cool persona.
-Qes

Top Bottom