My NEW Forums!

I myself got on yesterday with nary a problem, but now I'm not getting there...Unless it's really gone down again, you have some strange problems going on there.

Originally posted by Black Fluffy Lion
yes, the problem is different and it is very strange. I have no idea what's going on but I'll try and fix it ASAP.

Whoo. *sigh of relief* I'm glad it's not just me. (Well, kind of. You know what I mean.) Good luck...again. :scan: :king:

If you have the chance to move it, it might be a good idea. So far it doesn't seem like the current site is too stable. Up, then down, then up, then before everyne can stop being happy it is up again, it is down again. :(

Still not enough Civ 2 activity for me to register, but I visit it every so often (just like I told you I would Spy) to see how its doing. :)

I still can't visit! :cry: :cry:

Let's just all calm down now! :eek:

Ok, as becka said, let's calm down, we will post something here when the site is back online. For the moment, I don't have any idea, cause the staff at paradoxsims seems to ignore us. Anyway, we'll probably have an answer from them soon. Some developement will sure come up, at least I hope.

If I were you I would dump this trash place now! I want to go on Gamecatcher! They seem to know little about server running... and they don't pay attention...

I liked ezboard better... at least it worked.

I get messegas about people who have posted in the forum, its damn annoying when you can't do i t yourself:cry:

Originally posted by Ohwell
If I were you I would dump this trash place now! I want to go on Gamecatcher! They seem to know little about server running... and they don't pay attention...

I liked ezboard better... at least it worked.

If you want to, the ezboard is still online. Not much activity, but still, it is there.

Now, please stop to tell us all those things, we all know them. Stay tuned, and when we get something, here is the first place where it will be posted.

Thanks.

Does your current host charge you for their services? If so I hope you can get your money back. You have some nice forums and I would like to see them up again so I can visit. :)

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
Does your current host charge you for their services? If so I hope you can get your money back. You have some nice forums and I would like to see them up again so I can visit. :)

Nope, they were free. That's the problem -finding another free host that supports php and mySQL :(

We are back in business, on a new server that will work (hopefully). We changed host and are no more affiliate with paradoxsims. Our new host (which we are very thankful to) is The Civilization Gaming Network. So, to all of you who came to our fora or our main page, upgrade your bookmark/favorite. :)

Main page :http://www.civgaming.net/gamecatcher/

Fora : http://www.civgaming.net/gamecatcher/phpBB2/

Have a good visit :)

The gamecatcher staff

Do all accounts have to be recreated? Seems that way since when I tried to log in I couldn't and I remade my account with same name.

In case anyone is worried.wondering what the deal over at GC, well lets just say it is a bit more serious than just a freak downtime... Some really bad stuff happened. ( I dont think Im at liberty to say what *scared*) and we might have some problems when we get everything back up, possibly losing data from the past month or more. :( I will keep anyone who is interested informed of any new devolpments.

Oh and thanx in advance cfc staff ppl for letting me post this, you know i have no other choice... :(

Top Bottom