1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My Review of Civilization 6

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by bite, Oct 23, 2016.

1. LDiCesare

LDiCesare Deity

I prefer other games for MP (such as Dominions IV). What little MP Civ I played was a pain to setup, and generally having to be connected at the same time as other people is too much of a constraint for me to enjoy it.
    I think Civ VI is probably a good MP game in its genre, though, but only for those who can manage to setup MP games. For me it's too long (can't reliably play one game through one sitting) and it's not paced well enough for pbem either.

2. bite

bite Unofficial Civilization Cartographer Moderator

Having now played a lot more of the game (77 hours) and a lot more single player, I will say the one thing about the AI they do need to work on is their ability to take cities. I feel like pre-walls the AI is vicious but after nothing much happens

LDiCesare likes this.
  3. bite

bite Unofficial Civilization Cartographer Moderator

I play with a group of friend from IRL, and that means we can actually get through games in a reasonable pace