Napoleonic Europe with Serbia

Kime11

Chieftain
I reassigned two cities to Serbia,so you cannot actually win,but can capture few cities,and locked it in alliance with Russia against Turks.Don't forget to switch in war-time as soon as you get Nationalism. Fill free to change....

Attachments

• 8 Napoleonic Europe with Serbia.zip
    38 KB · Views: 468
Well,Montenegro was always independent (partialy),and rising in Serbia started in 1804,and yesterday was 200 years of forming the first goverment,1805. But I didn't modified the scenario enough,didn't change the names of leaders etc.,if someone has time,could do it.... actualy,it is maybe even posible to win,but should be changed duration of game a little,and couple of cities should be early captured.... good thing is that Russia is in war against Turks,so war is all the time,anyone against anyone,and could be used situacion that AI is not good with war... and it is really fast if you play as Serb...

Well,I think that some things said was correct,so I change it a little. Only one city belongs to Serbia (Cetinje),one more city added to Ottomans (~Bosnia),victory is made by coalition,not individualy,Serbia is in alliance with Russia,but not against Turks...

Attachments

• 8 Napoleonic Europe alt.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 240
Top Bottom