Narnia The Scenario...maybe the MOD

Would you like to see a Chronicles of Narnia MOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was contemplatin that to.
have a building that causes "pollution", thus by the 2nd-3rd era, the ice will have turned to grassland.

and then make pollution not so bad?...

Right now Im trying to come up with a way to make the Wardrobe work...something should make it obsolete, so it doesnt keep cranking out kids...

I'll be working on the map today, and improvements tonight and tomorrow...other than that, its all up in the air...

Spacer One said:
Actually he is Jesus...but close enough...

Of course, but for Lewis, Jesus is God.

I don't think the Global Warming idea would work well for melting the ice, because (a) it happens very slowly, even if you have shedloads of pollution knocking around, (b) it tends to be a matter of forests turning into plains and suchlike, rather than tundra turning into grassland, and (c) pollution tiles are intrinsically bad. I don't think it's possible to make them workable.

Perhaps you could have some kind of big continent off to the edge of the map, where no-one can visit, consisting entirely of pollution from the start, so that the map very slowly transforms throughout the game without the need for the player to do anything. That might work, just about. The problem is that it would make more sense, from a story point of view, if the thaw has to be triggered by some action on the part of the player, and happens fairly quickly.

When I read it, I was upset when Narnia melted. I love snow!

yo guys i havnt read the book i dont think and i havnt seen the moive but from the movie previews it looks sweet this is a great idea.

Weasel Op said:
Stormrage posted this in the WH thread:

Looks like lion material to me.

That's a lepard.

Yes it is, I figured if you ditch the chick, you have a lion... Maybe its not doable, I dunno.. It was just a suggestion..
And the jag would still need a lion`s mane to look like a lion, unless you want a transvestite or a cub version of Aslan.

Starting a lion the wicth and the wardorobe MOD is a great idea Ive seen aLL THe movies and read the books I will support this thread all the way

Here's a two year-old unit that might work out ok:

Centaur

Here is a minotaur of sorts:

Chaos Beastman

What would Narnia be without a few giants?

Giants

And a Wolf and Wolf-pack two-for-one sale!

Wolves

In addition, in LotM we have a bear unit that mrtn has made...but I don't think he posted it for the public, so you'll just have to wait a bit longer! ;)

I also may try my hand at converting some AoM units too...but first I need to finish a Star Wars fighter I've been sitting on for months. I need to finish the Death animation and do the palette work and it is done (for any Star Wars people spying in here ;) ).

Top Bottom