Naval Gazing PBEM

OK, sorry to hear about that. Good to have you back.

If you have something going that makes you anticipate their arrival, can keep you entertained for months or even years, provide moments of humour and frustration as well as excitement, then it's probably a PBEM game, whereas a woman just tells you to pick your socks up off the floor. And a PBEM game expects to be passed around to all your friends.

Sent to Deztro.

EDIT: Entertained for months, not moths. That would be weird.

Sorry to hear that Sci but remember you can always raze another city and capture a women (or two) :)

sent on

OK, sorry to hear about that. Good to have you back.

If you have something going that makes you anticipate their arrival, can keep you entertained for months or even years, provide moments of humour and frustration as well as excitement, then it's probably a PBEM game, whereas a woman just tells you to pick your socks up off the floor. And a PBEM game expects to be passed around to all your friends.

Sent to Deztro.

EDIT: Entertained for months, not moths. That would be weird.

Sorry to hear that Sci but remember you can always raze another city and capture a women (or two) :)

sent on

Thx guys :) Yeah, women are somewhat frustrating at times, and hehehe, raze a city seems as a good compensation :p

Well, one day at a time, and in this case, one year at a time :)

Anyone know what's happened with this game?

I sent the turn to Hercules on the 20th as well, 3520 BC

Hercules has disappeared from another game - I'll look for a replacement.

Hercules replaced biplano who has resurfaced - so I am offering him first dibs to reclaim his spot.

ok Sent traks Herc's savv.

Confirmed that email with turn received.
Will make turn in evening and send to next player.

Hello there, you will survive if you will follow our Gods and laws.

Turn sent!

I've sent you Tonk's email.

gps to Traks....if we could change the prompt to read his name instead of Hercules', because I almost sent it to the wrong person ;)

Good plan, Traks you can change your name from the options menu.

An undefended size 2 capital? THIS MEANS OPPORTUNISTIC WAR!!!

(Paradigm Empire declares war on Suryavamike).

Sent to Dez.

sent.

oh pshaw...undefended? I think not ;)

methinks you erred :D

the die is cast though....Let there be war!!!

Top Bottom