Tides of Crimson mod - Game 1

Well now I feel like a right arse. Sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all the legalities going as smoothly and non-acrimoniously as such unhappy proceedings possibly can go, rather than otherwise.

Last edited:
Well now I feel like like a right arse. Sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all the legalities going as smoothly and non-acrimoniously as such unhappy proceedings possibly can go, rather than otherwise.
No worries at all, and thanks TJS! Appreciate the support, I should hopefully be up and running in no time. ;).

Hey there! I saw you've been more active on CFC again recently -- from which I take it that last year's upheavals are now settling down? :)

Sooo ... Any interest in picking up this game from where we left off? (If not, that's also OK).

@tjs282 I know I failed to pull through this weekend, hoping for next. Might just play, but not have as detailed of notes as you normally do

No worries! You don't need to hurry on my account. It's better to play if/when you have the time and inclination, than to rush through your set just to get it 'done'. Play is supposed to be something we do for fun, after all! ;)

Regarding turnlogs, I write extensive notes as much (or more!) for my own benefit as my teammates'. It helps me keep track of my thought-process while I'm playing, and remember what I was supposed to be doing the next time the game comes around to me! But there's no expectation that you should be trying to emulate that, so if you don't want to, that's OK -- this isn't a homework assignment after all! ;)

We're also far enough into the game that we don't need to be tracking every single battle and Worker-move; at this stage broad-brush descriptions should be enough. Or you could even just make a video-log of your moves and then link that vid when you post your end-of-set savegame, like you did with your WoodElves LetsPlay vids (both of which I have now watched, BTW).

(And just to repeat, if this game is feeling like too much, you're also allowed to call a halt, with no hard feelings)

Top Bottom