NaziWorld1944-Germany have win the WW2

no it was the black troops stationed there, during WWII they never wanted blacks to go into combat so they posted them at P.O.W camps supervised by white Officers. Luckily this rule and non-combat status in the U.S and Britain was abolished before 1945 so some blacks got to fight for what they beleived in.

Communisto said:
no it was the black troops stationed there, during WWII they never wanted blacks to go into combat so they posted them at P.O.W camps supervised by white Officers. Luckily this rule and non-combat status in the U.S and Britain was abolished before 1945 so some blacks got to fight for what they beleived in.

Pretty ridiculous... I also remember hearing that German troops refused to surrender to black soldiers... talk about the fuzzy end of the lollipop...

Anyway, I can just imagine a German POW saying, "Let me out of here, private!"

And the black soldier saying, "Um... yes... sir?"

And the white officer saying, "Good job, private!"

partisans were pretty tough on the regimes they rebelled on you wouldn't beleive some of the stuff that happened with partisans in Italy, France, Korea and other countires

Communisto said:
partisans were pretty tough on the regimes they rebelled on you wouldn't beleive some of the stuff that happened with partisans in Italy, France, Korea and other countires

Which is exactly why there has to be partisan units in those regions... Yep.

I make for ,,Naziworld 2'' pakistan and India in 2nation and partisans in Germany, france,poland,korea,Netherland and Africa the game start at 1947.

Mobilize said:
The Blacks hated Nazis.. and absolutely hated the feeling of being inferior to any other race. I think the Blacks were tougher on the Nazis than the Whites were.

Although Hitler didn't actually have a problem with blacks, indeed there was a black divison of the SS - and a muslim one too (the Fez Brigade of Bosnia). Not that this fact detracts from the feelings that black americans held towards nazis.

Nachos said:
Do you really think Germany would have attacked Sweden?

They wouldn't have had too...Same with Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, and any other big neutrals I am forgetting. They would have almost immidietly fallen completly under his full influence if he had victory.

Sweden and Germany had very close ties in both world wars, hell Sweden was practically an unoffical member of the Central Powers in WWI.

GSG9 said:
THANK YOU ALL PEOPLE FOR 543 Downloads for my scenario!!!!

Congratulations! Many people are interested in your scenario and I think they will enjoy your next version of it. :)

Russia shouldn't be communist, if Fascist Germany won, they would have abolished all forms of communism.

The first thing i noticed is that vietnam is part of japan. If you know your history you would have them as a seperate comunist country. Ho Chi Minh was fighting for a comunist vietnam befo WW2 and doubtlessly would still have fought for it after. Also if every one can use tha panama canal why not the suez canal? I am also making a alternate history mod with a similair theme Mine verry different so please forgive me being biest to yours. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom