• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NBA 2009 Regular Season

I'd say Hollinger needs to start including at least something in his arguments other than statistics.

Hollinger has not really factored in the trade. He also says winning many close games is just luck execpt the Mavs have done that for the last 10 years.

Hollinger has not really factored in the trade. He also says winning many close games is just luck execpt the Mavs have done that for the last 10 years.

Yeah, I'm finally glad Dirk lost the choke label, because he's been pretty far from choke status throughout much of his career.

If there's one team that worries me (Lakers) in the West, it would have to be the Mavericks. The Nuggets can't be considered a legit threat mainly due to their lapses in concentration and dumb mental errors that they make, but those Mavs are tested and ready to roll in a seven game series.

Boy, I thought the recent Mavs loses were bad, then the Nuggets go and lose too!:lol:

Yeah, I'm finally glad Dirk lost the choke label, because he's been pretty far from choke status throughout much of his career.
I am glad someone else sees that.

Unfortunately, the next time he misses an end of game shot, the choke label will come back strong.

Unfortunately, the next time he misses an end of game shot, the choke label will come back strong.
I just say Kobe does not make every shot.:crazyeye: But really anyone who has any basketball knowledge won't say something like that.

Nah, they're just really beat up. No K-mart, no Lawson, and no Karl, plus some tough games.

Saw Lebron live at New Orleans last night. What was amazing wasn't just his stat line (38, 6 and 9), but how easy he made it look. He makes full court chest passes seem routine, and almost jogs rather than full sprint. The dude could average 40 a game if he wanted to.

Dallas rookie Beaubois had a 40 point game!:eek: He shot 9 of 11 from 3.:eek: He did it in 30 mins.:goodjob: He also had 8 rebs. and 3 blocks!:king: Right now he is shooting 50% on FGs, 80 FTs. and 40% from 3. If he keeps it that way, he will be the only rookie to do ever this.:wow::trophy:

I'm glad he's working out for Dallas, since he is their only young player of consequence!

I know that. I kept doing it until my team one the whole thing, but too often my team kept getting knocked out in the first round due to an upset. :mad:

No entirely unexpected. In the playoffs defense is much more stressed than in the regular season, and some teams, including yours, just don't play any defense...

Top Bottom