Negative numbers

dretnoth

Warlord
Hellou i find bug.
1. Sorry for my EN. self learning

Its negative number in Great Person born bar.

When a City is conquered a bug in defense bonus apears.

Anything atak this city will higly suces destrojing defending unit.
And a Great Person bird mass production will start.
Few this cities and you have several great person per turn.
And dont mater who owns this city.
the negative caunter start from -1 and going down.

Siege ram and Tover dont have upgrades.

I have Win7 32
2,7 GHz Dual Core
3,5 GB RAM
Integrated HD Card
Lokalization for C4:BoS

HR is the best Mod for Civ that i ever play. Good Work but its start to be buggy. I alwais look for update.

So in Civ 1,2 There was a Barbarians Board party.
Can by using a spi in hostile city ... start a barbarian party?
Like send a mesage of barbarians raid anf after 2-3 turs sumon a barbarians, or create partizans.

Or In Diplomacy screen i REALY want somthing from someone but he dont like me yet. Is there a way how to obtain it but for higgggger price?

Sorry for the slow response, it has been a very busy and tiring week.

Its negative number in Great Person born bar.

When a City is conquered a bug in defense bonus apears.

Anything atak this city will higly suces destrojing defending unit.
And a Great Person bird mass production will start.
Few this cities and you have several great person per turn.
And dont mater who owns this city.
the negative caunter start from -1 and going down.

That crazy defense number is actually a negative number, BTS can't display them properly in some places. But I have no idea why either value would go negative in the first place, I've never seen anything like it and I'm not sure there's any code in HR that could do such a thing.

Something to check, are you using a custom DLL of any sort? If so, it could be clashing with HR somehow. Other than that, if you could get me a saved game I could take a look and try figure out what's going on.

Siege ram and Tover dont have upgrades.

Will be fixed for 1.21.

So in Civ 1,2 There was a Barbarians Board party.
Can by using a spi in hostile city ... start a barbarian party?
Like send a mesage of barbarians raid anf after 2-3 turs sumon a barbarians, or create partizans.

That would be pretty interesting but I don't know if it's possible to implement. I'll investigate.

Or In Diplomacy screen i REALY want somthing from someone but he dont like me yet. Is there a way how to obtain it but for higgggger price?

I am unable to mod diplomacy in any meaningful way, it's inaccessible to me.

Here is the file. Look in chinas towns and towns in uper nation.
Celts 1-20-v2.CivBeyondSwordSave
https://mega.co.nz/#!1J9DlAgB!PoeBfgdD4ZY86C13S6DaEkzkFssBOpCTW8MryAEv4S4

This is game that i start in 1.19 but i continue it play in 1.20.
Can that cause this... bug?
Phoenixan 3.CivBeyondSwordSave
https://mega.co.nz/#!1ENCQDJS!XeLaVwxnZ201KikB1scGFCEeeLJz9pfSZ_zrOoPmvRU

custom DLL?

i have only
BTS vs 3.19
language localization for BTS -SK
mod launcher
and HR

Sorry for the slow response, it has been a very busy and tiring week.
Dont wory. Im happy that i get answer.
I hope this is not bothering you.

Question:
How many unit can be on 1x1 field?

How i change the height of units list on the left side of screen?
If there is to many unit i can read the description of oponent curent defend unit, standing against my unit. Because the uper information bar hiding the text. I cand find that in the BUG menu.

Is there a way how to set in BUG menu to give me ability chose name for new city?

Im loking for way how to give HR our language localization. To increase fans numbers. Any hints?

Here is the file. Look in chinas towns and towns in uper nation.
Celts 1-20-v2.CivBeyondSwordSave
https://mega.co.nz/#!1J9DlAgB!PoeBfgdD4ZY86C13S6DaEkzkFssBOpCTW8MryAEv4S4

This is game that i start in 1.19 but i continue it play in 1.20.
Can that cause this... bug?
Phoenixan 3.CivBeyondSwordSave
https://mega.co.nz/#!1ENCQDJS!XeLaVwxnZ201KikB1scGFCEeeLJz9pfSZ_zrOoPmvRU

The saved game won't even load properly for me, mismatched version errors. There were a lot of internal changes and optimizations between 1.19 and 1.20, I imagine this is almost certainly what caused these problems. In general, any new version of HR won't be compatible with saved games from earlier versions. Always best to finish your game before updating if you're enjoying it .

Question:
How many unit can be on 1x1 field?

Unlimited as far as I'm aware, or certainly a very high number. I haven't changed this in any way from standard BTS.

How i change the height of units list on the left side of screen?
If there is to many unit i can read the description of oponent curent defend unit, standing against my unit. Because the uper information bar hiding the text. I cand find that in the BUG menu.

I don't think BUG has anything to do with that tooltip, it's unchanged from standard BTS I think. I'll take a look and see if there's anything I can do.

Is there a way how to set in BUG menu to give me ability chose name for new city?

You can still rename cities from their cityscreen.

Im loking for way how to give HR our language localization. To increase fans numbers. Any hints?

All the files you need are in /History Rewritten/Assets/XML/Text/. The ones beginning with "HR_" are HR specific, everything else is from BUG or other included mod components. You'll need to use codes like "& # 233 ;" (without the spaces) for any non standard ASCII symbols (accented characters, etc).

Top Bottom