1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Beta Version - December 10th (12/10)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Gidoza

Gidoza Emperor

Actually I did it myself - I was just scared the computer would explode or something. :p

Not using EUI - so do I still need to delete that LUA from the Community Patch and CBP folders (and why is it even there then...)? I started it up and it's working fine without deleting them...

2. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Yes - you need to use the no-EUI Compatibility files and delete those two lua folders.

They exist because the mod is incremental. You need the CP one if using just the CP; the CBP if just using CP + CBP; and neither if using CSD + C4DF.

G

3. hokath

hokath King

Oh baby!

4. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

Was wondering. I was using 3 units per city mod and had authority. Instead of 3 culture I was getting negative culture in some cities. turned off mod and looked like it was then working correctly.

5. Funak

Funak Deity

This is a reported issue, the policy does not provide any happiness and any city with a garrison when you pick the policy gets stuck with a permanent -3 culture per turn.

6. Llednar Twem

Llednar Twem Prince

Well, I came here to report mountain-settling breaking terrace farm adjacency, but it looks like that's already been covered. That aside I'm not really far enough into my current game to give much feedback on the terrace farm...and I'll probably be restarting this game now that I've discovered this bug since I put my capital on a mountain ringed by hills.

7. Funak

Funak Deity

Lucky you, I had settled 8 cities before I noticed it :D all of them on mountains.

8. Llednar Twem

Llednar Twem Prince

Oh, I have other cities with the same problem. I just mentioned the capital because that was founded on turn 1, meaning I can't just reload to a save from before I settled a mountain city.

9. Bromar1

Bromar1 King

Deal history window isn't showing information.

Capture.PNG

Also, AI is settling in really dangerous spots. Notice Giza in the bottom left. Settled it when there was a another Capital and a non friendly City State right next to it. Could just be a fluke, but I've noticed this a few times.
    2.jpg

10. Gazebo

Post your lua.log. Also, EUI? No-EUI?

G

11. Gazebo

Alright, here's a hotfix CP that addresses the issues mentioned above. Fixes garrison issue and mountain quirks. Mountain city graphics still odd (a potential dealbreaker on the concept if I can't fix this entirely), but everything else should work. Just the CP - nothing else is addressed.

Should be savegame compatible. Link here and in folder on first page.

Have fun! Clear your cache!

G

12. Bromar1

Bromar1 King

With EUI. Also just realized, this is the 12/6 Beta not 12/10.

I'll enable logging and post it soon.

13. TeeInKay

TeeInKay Warlord

So many good ideas have go by the wayside because of graphics, the first thing I do when I start a game is switch to strategic view.. so I would never notice.

14. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

What's the trouble you're having? I got this:

Spoiler :

Only problem is units fall through the graphic, but it looks cool otherwise. Might have to *borrow* your UA somewhere :p

15. Gazebo

Did you do this via Lua? I'm trying to code it into the DLL. You are a wizard.

G

16. Funak

Funak Deity

That actually looks worse than the other mountain city thing.

EDIT: Not your fault, naturally, machu picchu just doesn't even look like a city

17. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

I'm curious now what the other mountain city looks like.

Just a dummy improvement, which may be a bit too unclean for the CBP :p It might be possible in the DLL, but you need to 'convert' the Machu Pikachu into a useable format first (just using the wonder's art define will result in an invisible model - though I've no idea whether using the DLL would make a difference).

18. Gazebo

This made me chuckle. Also, I like the look of Machu Picchu on the mountain. Looks neat.

I'm fine with a 'dummy improvement' for it, as I don't necessarily need it all to be DLL-based. Ekmek made me a Chichen Itza 3d improvement model a few months back (for the Incan Kuna), but this can be much simpler. Whatever you've got, send it my way. :)

G

19. Zanteogo

Zanteogo King

I am still have the AI reject it's own peace requests.

20. Funak

Funak Deity

The one in the current beta version?