New Civ4 Downloads - 05/12/08

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
Tons and tons and tons of great downloads for Civ4 in this update, more than I can possibly mention. ;) Please take the time to visit the threads and continue encouraging our great modders.

UNITS
GRAPHICS MODPACKS
CUSTOM CIV – BtS
CUSTOM CIVS – BtS modular
MODPACKS – BtS
SCENARIOS - BtS
MAPSCRIPTS
MAP
MODCOMPS – BtS 3.13
UTILITIES
OTHER

Thanks to all of the modders and please continue to announce your new and updated files.

Note: If you would like your new or updated Civ4 file(s) included in this weekly announcement, please visit this thread for details.

>> Civilization IV Downloads
>> Civ4 - Creation & Customization Forums

ruff_hi

Live 4ever! Or die trying
gees - what do you have to do to get one of your screenies in the montage? Its units, units and more units with a few leaderheads thrown in. No adviser screens :)D) or maps :)run:).

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
I've done screens/maps in the past, but they don't show much detail in the montage. Same with new civ screens and anything with fine print.

Agent327

Observer
I say it's a fine list.;) But one or two non-unit pics would be fine as well - it's not the detail, it's to get someone's attention, like: "Hey, what's that?" So they might wanna see for themselves and check it out. Also, what would you do with units if you couldn't use them in a mod? (No offense intended to the model makers, 'cause they do a splendid job each time!)

Top Bottom