New Cumulative General History Quiz V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we ask questions? (I suppose I just did. :)) Whose wounds were they that Leo had to bandage? Did the King acompany Leo to a hospital, and he bandaged wounds while he was there?

Leonardo had to take care of wounds suffered by Francis, usually some head injuries.

They were not the result of battles.

It happened in Close Lucé, not in a hospital. And it happened several times.

Hmm. Francis was taller than Leo, and banged his head on the ceiling of Close Luce. That's possibly my last guess.

Hmm. Francis was taller than Leo, and banged his head on the ceiling of Close Luce. That's possibly my last guess.
That's almost that... Francis was very tall (1m95 to 2m, which was very uncommon at the time), ans he banged his head. But not on the celing of Clos Lucé.

There are conspiracy theories that Leonardo was gay. Maybe Frannie hit his head on the bottom of the table?
Nope... François I considered Leonardo more like a father.

So, something in Clos Luce, which Francis hit his head on...

Leo is an inventor and artist, so there must have been something he was inventing or working on I guess. Perhaps a sculpture with a low hanging arm that Francis walked into. Francis would not have tried to get the helicopter to work would he? I can imagine that Kings of the time may have been interested in flight.

So, something in Clos Luce, which Francis hit his head on...
Did I say it was in Close Luce?

Leo is an inventor and artist, so there must have been something he was inventing or working on I guess. Perhaps a sculpture with a low hanging arm that Francis walked into. Francis would not have tried to get the helicopter to work would he? I can imagine that Kings of the time may have been interested in flight.
Not something invented by Leonardo

What are you trying to say? :p
Leonardo tended the wouds to the head in Close Lucé, when he was visited in Clos Lucé by François 1er, but François 1er did not bumped his head in Clos Lucé.

So he bumped his head in something invented by another person than Leonardo?
Invented is not really the proper word.

Coaches first became popular with some royalty in the 16th century...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom