New "curved" borders

Taé Shala

Prince
Here are new borders. The old ones seemed to be to static for my opinion.

They are also available in a solid version

Attachments

• borders.jpg
    borders.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4,562
they look great from the screenshot!
Even though I find it hard enough to see the borders already, I just have to get these... it's just more realistic

very cool!

can you post a screenshot of how it handles the coastal borders?

Very cool !!
Also, where did you get those irrigations?
Could you post a link or make them available for download too?

The irrigation is from an old version of snoopys graphic modpack. I don´t know if it is still available.

Here is a screenshot from a coastline:

Attachments

• sea.jpg
    sea.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3,994
These kind of look like the curvy borders of Europe. :goodjob:

It's a shame that there can't be a little bit more variety on them, but the limitation is in the program not your mod. Good job.

Looks like just a straight border in extremely bumpy terrain but maybe that's just in my mind, anyways better than original, great job.

I've been scanning C&C all night for ways to customize my game. I have Watercolor as my basic terrian. Now I'm going to get this border mod. Then all I need is something for resources, and I'm set.

:)

Your borders look really awesome and I will use them. I have just a suggestion: Maybe it wouldn’t look good but wouldn’t it be easier to see if they were solid borders especially in jungles? Don’t get me wrong, I like them. great work!

Originally posted by Taé Shala
The irrigation is from an old version of snoopys graphic modpack. I don´t know if it is still available.

Here is a screenshot from a coastline:

And BTW, where did you get the little graphics on the whale? ;)

i'm using this right now. i don't think i can go back to the old borders after using this one. great job! :D

Top Bottom