1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New DLCs incoming (Gamespot article)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Falk, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Pembroke

Pembroke Tribune

Bought the Scrambled Map Pack and I think they are nice. Familiar enough to recognize where you are once you have enough coast line explored but random enough to create surprises. Considering that the price is about the same as for a cup of coffee, I don't think it's "ripping off" anyone...

One odd thing, though. Why do I still have the ad for the map pack showing in the game menu?? Would have thought that it disappears after purchasing the DLC. I mean, what's the point of them advertising to me something that they know I already have?? :confused:

Shoddy coding, that. :)

2. Riker

Riker True Metal of Steel

Where do you drink your coffee? Dubai?

3. TheLohoped

TheLohoped Known today as TLPD-AVW

Antarctic map is interesting. The coastline is pretty nice to settle but large area around the South Pole is covered in snow creating a large lifeless circle in the middle of the map. So civs are scattered on the edges of the continent but they can actually move their units through the middle. This creates a nice ability to attack civs all the way across the map (or trade through the South Pole).