New Expansion Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://twitch.tv/firaxisgames

Link to the surprise Stream. Since the thumbnail is the Switch cover, I don't expect too much of it... : /

Twitch thumbnail had (stream is gone?) an Xcom/Civ VI image though. Edit: Stream is back up on Twitch. Showing same clouds as on YT.

*sqquuuueeeeeee*

Also I have never been this excited about air pollution before

I think we can all agree this is almost certainly the second expansion. I don't think it's the Switch or iOS versions as they only have vanilla Civ VI and there is nothing like what we're seeing in vanilla.

That leaves PC as the only platform this video is aimed at, and what would Firaxis have to announce apart from the second expansion? Plus the video hints at new things to come for Civ VI.

Well I'm going to bed. Someone make a short 5 minute video or so with just the changes in quick succession so I can watch that instead tomorrow.

UPDATE:

The clouds are getting darker. There' definitely going to be an environmental/climate theme going on here

That or its like watching me play, you've never seen someone fall into a Darker Age before.

civ VI: after the storm will be the next dlc name.

Civ 6: The Rising Storm

Civ 6: Future Forecast

I hope Ed Beach isn't in that city, he could be in danger. I remember before Civ VI was released people were saying that Ed was missing and that he might be in trouble. Well, he could be right now!

I remember before Civ VI was released people were saying that Ed was missing and that he might be in trouble.
You mean when he "accidentally" opened the Civilopedia and was spirited away by the Firaxis Inquisition? :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom