New female animated leaderhead

Yeah, just a hobby. I'm mod some games, but I have little experience in modding Civ3. I'm learning right now.

OT

Originally posted by Bóreas
tjedge1: never thought that married people hang out on this kind of forum, this is just a hobby for you then?

What else could this place be than a hobby? Day job? :lol:

It's a dear hobby of mine and I intend to continue it after this year's June 12th. ;)

Thanks. :)

But let's stop the threadjack now. Possible future congrats as PM's. :) (no need to feel obliged to congratulate, I know people who know me are happy for me.)

yea congrats
but in answer to you, i do this for a living
i'm a game programmer, and moding script code is basic, but fun.

The first breasts were a smidge too big, but the second ones can definately be bigger. :p

If we want realism, we shouldn't be playing games when Holy Spearmen can take out tanks to capture Liepzig, which manages to end up on North America.

Spearmen never beat tanks in my personal mods and I change any ratings for mods I downoad if they aren't satisfactory. The original units ratings stink IMHO.

I think the breasts are perfect for now. They are more than a handful any bigger and they would be distracting. Especially in that bikini.

:p

Oh, I know, but I repeat again: If I wanted to look at a real woman, I'd go outside. Sometimes a distraction is a bit fun. :p

But, of course, to each his own. He should make several versions with scaled sizes :p

Originally posted by Dr Corbett
:p

Oh, I know, but I repeat again: If I wanted to look at a real woman, I'd go outside. Sometimes a distraction is a bit fun. :p

But, of course, to each his own. He should make several versions with scaled sizes :p

I'm currently working on the improvement of the flics ... I understand your point of view,personally I take the first edition,because I like the "comic book" style, but to post in this forum I think that the second edition is quite better... If I have time I will perhaps create a medium version ... But I have some others ideas of leaderheads I would like to test before ...:)

Well, hey, it's a distraction, that's why it's a video game. Halfway would be fine -- the first time really was too big :|

Well I guess my opnion is a little biased since I'm more a butt and eyes man.

That's fair. I'm just confused more on why she's doing politics in a bikini :|

You have no right to disrespect that bikini althogh she would look hotter in a thong oooh well beggers can't be choosers!!
WHO'S READY FOR THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom