New female animated leaderhead

My mod starts with the death of napoleon. do U still think I can use her?

Originally posted by Bóreas
My mod starts with the death of napoleon. do U still think I can use her?

After Napoleon, we had kings, republic and,if I good remember, Napoleon III the emperor of the french, his wife Eugenie de Montijo ( Empress of the french ) was very influent in politic ( it is said that she was for the war against germany ) and ruled alone over France a short time ... So I think you can use Helen like Eugenie for your MOD...

many thanx frenchman. and if I do add her, you're going right on my special thanx list.

Originally posted by frenchman
Originally posted by frenchman

Hello,

Just a little message to inform you that I have posted the improved flics of Helen with a new background for modern ages ...
I hope you will like the new background ...

The bikini version is in progress ...:)

That will most likely not be allowed onthis forum. I hate to break it to you. If you can post it on another site that would be more possible. I believe fully visible frontal nudity is not quite allowed here. The same reason GhenghisFarb had his own site.

Originally posted by Drivebymaster
Wow haven't been here in a wail damn this thread is dead for some reason.........Hey Frenchmen could you make her wearing a thing bikini or have the Lil Kim pasties on? :) :) :) :) :)

Hello Drivebymaster, I'm currently working on a second leaderhead that I call "Kira the Amazons Queen", and on a advisor CIV I style ( but for this one I have difficulties to reach an acceptable quality ) ... I have found a little bikini ... If I have time I will make a new version ...:)

Little preview :

Originally posted by AK47
Looking good, again, except...
she looks a bit like Helen's twin, no ?
:scan:

I have changed a little bit the parameters for the face, perhaps not enough ... what do you think about this version ? :

yep, that's better IMO. The silver is also cooler than the gold. She looks more like she would be Celtic or Frank or similar, than Amazon. But that's good. I like her.

AK.:p

yep, that's better IMO. The silver is also cooler than the gold. She looks more like she would be Celtic or Frank or similar, than Amazon. But that's good. I like her.

AK.:p

Here is the complete preview with happy-angry ....Like you can see I imagine her a little bit aggressive ...:)
I will complete the backgrounds of course ...

hmmm, in medieval version there's something looking wrong in the combination "armor plate - breasts"... Like the helmet, though.
Modern version looks really cool.

hmmm, in medieval version there's something looking wrong in the combination "armor plate - breasts"... Like the helmet, though.
Modern version looks really cool.

You are right for the medieval version, I will correct it ...:)

Very nice, I am becoming a fan of your leaderheads. I look forward to this new one. She looks like she could be some warrior princess type.

Top Bottom