New female animated leaderhead

Originally posted by embryodead
You could also think about the lights and shadows, which somehow aren't present in the pictures...

There are lights and shadows.. But I don't like the result of the Poser render that's why I put a light in front . It's right that it's less realistic but I prefer like that...:)

Originally posted by Drivebymaster
for modern times you should put her in a bikini................. you know the bikini came out in modern times

You mean a bikini like that :

If it's ok I will create a second version for the modern area...Just for you ....

wooow ! yes ! yes ! yes! I'm sure that's what he meant.
Much better !!
Are you going to do the same with the 1st version ???
AK.

Originally posted by AK47
wooow ! yes ! yes ! yes! I'm sure that's what he meant.
Much better !!
Are you going to do the same with the 1st version ???
AK.

I just have tested the first version with a bikini ... I thought my heart will explode .... seeing such diplomatic skills of course ....;)

:Nice work, especially the sacond one. The first one looks a little too... umm... whatever. :goodjob:

so, can you make a version without the bikini?
just so we can see her diplomacy a little better....
Just a thought, keep your pennies on(but not hers...)

Originally posted by Bóreas
so, can you make a version without the bikini?
just so we can see her diplomacy a little better....
Just a thought, keep your pennies on(but not hers...)

No problem to make a version without her bikini , but problem to post it in this forum....

You are working quite fast and this is very good work. That bikini is quite nice too. I wouldn't mind that too much myself. As I said it looks kinda like my wife and she is very nice to look at in a bikini :groucho:

Originally posted by Taé Shala
Thanks for editig the breasts. :goodjob:

Does she wear a hat in the industrial age?

Yes, it's a hat ..It's not perfect but it was the only one I have for the moment which looks "industrial age " enough ...

I'm glad that you like the second edition ...:)

Originally posted by AK47
yep, as I thought, medieval looks a lot better with those "Lys" carpets on the wall. Nice !
AK.
:scan:

Yes ! You were right it was a good idea to add this carpet ... Thanks !

YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!! Thank you Frenchmen!!! And I like Bóreas idea you could post it were gangis farb posted his ladie with too much BOUNCE :) to post in the treads here.

Originally posted by Drivebymaster
YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!! Thank you Frenchmen!!! And I like Bóreas idea you could post it were gangis farb posted his ladie with too much BOUNCE :) to post in the treads here.

Unfortunately, Ghengisfard didn't update his downloads place from a long, long , so long time ....:(
I have a shortcut on my desk and I check regularly but nothing changes ....:cry:

Originally posted by tjedge1
You are working quite fast and this is very good work. That bikini is quite nice too. I wouldn't mind that too much myself. As I said it looks kinda like my wife and she is very nice to look at in a bikini :groucho:

The longest work is to create the scene, after, little changes are not very hard to be done .... I think I have still to work on the quality of the flics, I'm not satisfied with them...

If your wife looks really like Helen of France , I think that you are a lucky guy ...:)

Whenever you have some time, I'd try to fix the hat.
Also, something bothers me in the yellow background in Modern Times.
Not sure how to improve it though.
:confused:

Originally posted by frenchman

Unfortunately, Ghengisfard didn't update his downloads place from a long, long , so long time ....:(
I have a shortcut on my desk and I check regularly but nothing changes ....:cry:

PM coming your way.

@tjedge 1: never thought that married people hang out on this kind of forum, this is just a hobby for you then?
@AK47: I agree about the modern times thing, the objects on the background are badly placed. You should put more stuff, and metallic tones to contrast with the strong colors...

Top Bottom