New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

I trusted Egypt's words and decided to retreat and let you happy. This new government has some potential for better cooperation. Catherine was afraid of many things but she can sleep in peace now.

You can agree the peace deal so we can unite our forces against the evil axe to the east :mischief:

If we can share borders maybe we can do better than if we spend gold and production at destroying each other.

Egypt trusts that the decision will benefit both civilizations. Egypt looks forward to cooperating with the Russians and to working towards mutual prosperity.

I trusted Egypt's words and decided to retreat and let you happy. This new government has some potential for better cooperation. Catherine was afraid of many things but she can sleep in peace now.

You can agree the peace deal so we can unite our forces against the evil axe to the east :mischief:

If we can share borders maybe we can do better than if we spend gold and production at destroying each other.

Well. if Russians decide to retreat, Siamese will be happy to stay as it is.

:eek: Tabarnak is..:confused:..cooperating with someone??? :crazyeye:

It is worrisome.

Dear Eygpt we are hoping to renew trade agreements tht we had with the previous pharaoh.

Same as well but I can see only two whales

Egypt is working to increase their supply of Whales to meet increased demand. As soon as an additional Whale is hooked up, we are more than willing to trade it.

So as I was saving my turn I hear Harun al-Rashid talking...

We should probably put this on hold until we get a sub so Tab doesn't get crazy good offers from the AI :p

Ok.

mblum, just dont play your turn.

Too late. Something did happen while I was playing the turn. I tried to take a screenshot after having made my moves and the game crashes to desktop. I try loading again and do the moves exactly the same; I made a rough map by hand so as to not risk crashing again. Then I saved as normal at the end of a turn. Back out at the GMR client I click the submit button as normal. It moves the game to the "waiting for turn" spot on the client, but a minute later is back to saying it is my turn. I load it up to see how it could still be my turn, but upon load it is actually EEE_boy's turn and Siam's leader is visible while loading. It gets to the menu where you click "Continue" to play turn. At this point I clicked the "Main Menu" button and exited the game. Then the client realized that it was EEE_boy's turn and moved the game back down again. Not sure if the turn will work properly for EEE_boy.

I agree that we should stop to find someone to take Arabia.

name change.

SilentConfusion is the new mblum.

Has this game been put into the looking for players section? We need replacements for Nouco and Onan. Might need Mel to boot Nouco's vacation mode bum. Or I can take my turn if we want to play without people in those spots.

Tab, could you please send out a few invitations to the players who are consistently taking turns in your other games? Just send out 3 or 4 invitations, they are usually not checking the sub spots so we take initiatives.. Thanks

Wow, suddenly everyone is on vacation. Isn't Tab away too?

I hadn't even noticed anything in this game. I had noticed that Nouco seemed flimsy in another game, as we are at war. Now I know why lol, the AI is too stupid to bombard my units...

I announce that godcyric(LostKnight) will gladly sub Arabia :goodjob:

No problem, cant wait to take my 1st turn to asses the situation!

Top Bottom