• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Leaderhead: Kleopatra

Ekmek said:
Okay my final product is available. PW90 did great skinning work and I had the fun of adding parts from Ramses and Boudica (guess which was more fun )
LOL THAT WAS EXCELLENT.

Good job on the brestusus. :p

is there a NoShaderNIF for this LH ?

really nice job on this btw.

If I am correct there is only a noshader for it...I haven't looked at the file though.

Anybody want a barely funtional video card ?

(but i sure wish i can throw a bucket of cold water at her chest! :drool: )

You ought to consider saving that cold water for yourself. :nono:

Really, people, this is a game! How well Cleopatra is "endowed" is irrelevant, both to gameplay and to aesthetic purposes. You've gone from one extreme to the other. :lol: :shake:

It is a nice leaderhead overall, although I think the "minor" change you made ruins the effect by making it border on the absurd. But then, Boudicca herself is absurd in this game. :p

:crazyeye: those are actually her knees pulled up there.

It looks very very good :)
I want her to be my neighbour in civ:drool:

PW90, can you add this to the first post?

Here it is:

DOWNLOAD

Have you consider switching the animations ? I think it will be really great with an anim change, but right know, it still look like Hatsputh (well, I really don't know how to spell it:blush: ). If you try some othe anim combo, it'll be perfect ;) and we may see more her cloth because it may change the camera angle so nobody will say anything agaisnt the topless cloth

EDIT : Also, maybe recolor the blue band to beige or white like Civ3 Cleo (and change a bit the Hue/sat/light of the gold to make it a bit differen), so we won't recognize the Ramsess hat

With those change, it will be a REALLY good LH !

@Ekmek (or someone else able to solve the problem) :)

While I was working on Cleopatra, I noticed the graphic bug showed by the white arrow during the "affirmative" hatti animation.
Could someone fix the bug?
Bug is present into the original Cleo also, but in the picture is more clear because I shifted the nif camera.

Cleo is far better from this point of view! Do you agree? :D

Attachments

• hatti.jpg
    hatti.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 650
the white clothing was there just you couldnt see it on the camera. that little trianle is there because I had to adjust hatti's robe to cover up boudica's breast. not sure why it comes out like that but it doesn't show in blender. if i have time I'll look into it further.

ambrox62,
will your Cleo version be also available for dl?

http://ambrox62.altervista.org/civ4/Hatshepsut.rar
To download:
Copy/past the url into your browser search bar
or
right click+"save file as..."

She isn't my Cleo :)
She is Ekmek Cleo! He gets all credits for his work :goodjob:
I simply made the following changes:
1) shifted the camera - nif node #273
2) reduced Cleo head scale - nif node #149 - new value 0.87
3) changed background

@Ekmek
I hope you'll find time to fix it :D

nice bg Ambrox :)

@Ekmek (or someone else able to solve the problem) :)

While I was working on Cleopatra, I noticed the graphic bug showed by the white arrow during the "affirmative" hatti animation.
Could someone fix the bug?
Bug is present into the original Cleo also, but in the picture is more clear because I shifted the nif camera.

Cleo is far better from this point of view! Do you agree? :D

Amazing ! If you could only reskin to blue thing to smoething more like civ3 Cleo so it would look less like Ramses hat, it would be perfect, one of the best LH. If you want, maybe I can modify a bit the skin next week if I find the time.

Ahh.. and maybe you can ask dutchking to add shaders :D

Top Bottom