New Mafia Game - finished 11/11/19 (MAFIA flawless victory)

I would bet a reasonable sum that if someone flipped their vote to Csargo either Monty or Syns would flip their off of him.

DAY TWO

The GM managed to see his guests to the door and return to the computer five minutes before EOD, upon which he hurriedly brushed his teeth and went to make a tally.
The townies wanted topsecret dead, and so the GM gave his royal assent, checked that topsecret was a townie, and then went off to play videogames.

Synsensa: NinjaCow64 (1)
topsecret: Snerk, JohannaK, choxorn, MaryKB (4)
Timsup2nothin: RRRaskolnikov, LordArgon (2)
LordArgon: topsecret (1)
Csargo: Montmorency, Timsup2nothin, Synsensa (3)

Not voting: Csargo (1)​

List of players:
1. topsecret lynched D2, Innocent
2. @NinjaCow64
3. @JohannaK
4. Rakkoon killed N1, Innocent
5. @Csargo
6. @Montmorency
7. classical_hero lynched D1, Innocent
8. @RRRaskolnikov
9. @LordArgon
10. @Snerk
11. @Timsup2nothin
12. @Synsensa
13. @choxorn
14. @MaryKB

Reserves:
1. Arakhor

It is now Night Two. This phase will last 23 ¾hours. Posting is CLOSED. No, you cannot bribe me with cookies.

List of earlier updates:
Game Start
Day One
Night One

Spoiler Invalid votes :
Vote: Synsesia
Vote:Tims
Sorry, folks, but unless you spell names correctly votes are not counted

Last edited:
NIGHT TWO

The GM sneaked into the computer room to turn on the browser and read the mafia's instructions: LordArgon was to die.
After unceremoniously pronouncing LordArgon dead, the GM went off to have himself a cuppa.

List of players:
1. topsecret lynched D2, Innocent
2. @NinjaCow64
3. @JohannaK
4. Rakkoon killed N1, Innocent
5. @Csargo
6. @Montmorency
7. classical_hero lynched D1, Innocent
8. @RRRaskolnikov
9. LordArgon killed N2, Innocent
10. @Snerk
11. @Timsup2nothin
12. @Synsensa
13. @choxorn
14. @MaryKB

Reserves:
1. Arakhor

It is now Day Three. This phase will last 48 hours. Posting is OPEN.

List of earlier updates:
Game Start
Day One
Night One
Day Two

Last edited:
Well, Syns hasn't randomly voted to lynch anyone yet. Wonder what's up with that.

Anyway.

I sort of pressed to the final bell last time, but this time I'm gonna just be out with it. I think Csargo's defense of Montmorency on day one is the most suspicious thing that has happened. I got talked out of that vote and I regret it. I think Syns and Monty voting for Csargo yesterday was a ruse, and if there had been any real danger of Csargo getting the most votes one or both of them would have changed their votes. Because I don't trust any of them. The only possibly concerted action that I've seen has been the three of them. The rest of us appear to just be blundering around hanging whoever "doesn't feel right."

Vote: Csargo

I think Syns and Monty voting for Csargo yesterday was a ruse, and if there had been any real danger of Csargo getting the most votes one or both of them would have changed their votes. Because I don't trust any of them. The only possibly concerted action that I've seen has been the three of them.

Well, you ended up with the same vote than them both on day 1 and day 2... and now you are coming up with this? WIFOM or distancing? I don't know but I am consistent. Vote: Timsup2nothin

That last minute vote switcheroo was puzzling. Switching to the most voted person and wishing them to not get lynched. :confused:

What's up with that?

On the other hand, I totally agree that there was some fishy business gling on elsewhere yesterday, but I think I will wait to take a better look at it before I settle for a vote.

That last minute vote switcheroo was puzzling. Switching to the most voted person and wishing them to not get lynched. :confused:

What's up with that?

On the other hand, I totally agree that there was some fishy business gling on elsewhere yesterday, but I think I will wait to take a better look at it before I settle for a vote.
I couldn't bring myself to lynch Synsensa, he's my Sweet Pea and thinking of possibly killing him was just making me sick. I was trying to find a tally to see if he was in danger of dying, but I couldn't find one, and I didn't want to take the risk, so I picked someone else I thought was suspicious, but hoped I wasn't going to be that vote that ultimately kills them - I only had about five minutes before This Is Us came on, so I was sort of rushed.

Sadly, I did end up killing him *cries* and he was innocent. I'm having a hard time with this whole "lynching" idea ... instead, could we "banish" people out of town if we think they're villains? This idea of hanging people doesn't sit well with me, and I know it's only a game but it's still affecting my thought process.

I don't know who to vote for right now ... so far I've been voting very poorly. I'll need to see what happens.

What is going on? Have the games on MU beat the life out of you?

What do you mean?

Sorry, folks, but unless you spell names correctly votes are not counted

Why?

I couldn't bring myself to lynch Synsensa, he's my Sweet Pea and thinking of possibly killing him was just making me sick.

Whoa, that's actually a really shady thing to say.

Tim can be scum I guess, but Csargo is 100% guilty - 110% looking at the Argon kill. I'll stake my life on that.

Going through the Topsecret wagon as I find it very suspect.

Vote: Topsecret

LordArgon is a no-show and will hopefully be replaced by Arakhor soon.

Care to elaborate on this? Seems weird.

I'll unvote him as soon as the annoucement is made...

What about you Snerk? What's the reasonning behind your vote? (apart from the obvious "I want him lunched" :yumyum:)

I dunno, gut feeling, reminds me a little of his last game where he was scummy (IIRC). Might change though. Tim is looking a little sweaty.

Snerk is the least suspicious of the people on the wagon as he was the first one to start it.

I feel like Tim and topsecret are being real scumbuddy-like. Csargo is fishy, and Argon and Syn are weird.

So I'm gonna vote: topsecret. I'll favour a tie between suspects over helping form a bandwagon scum can hide behind.

Unfortunately it seems like you achieved the opposite of what you were hoping for here, lol.

So, put another way, you're more or less saying "I'm not guilty, I'm just bad and keep sticking up for scum"

Well, you're right about one thing, I will be shocked if you flip town. Definitely feeling a you/Syn/Tim team, or at least you/Tim.

Vote: topsecret

While this vote is well reasoned and you have accused topsecret before, you have been very quiet this game and I'm wondering if you had ulterior motivations with the vote for topsecret to try and distract us from another lynch candidate. Nothing definite here, just a gut feeling and also le third on the bandwagon XD XD XD.

Unvote: MaryKB

Unvote: Synsensa
Vote: TopSecret

I'm so sorry, I'm still suspicious of Synsensa, but I just can't try to do harm to my sweet pea. I'm so sorry TopSecret, I hope you don't end up dying.

AGH I feel torn apart by this dilemma. I'm so, so sorry.

This to me is the most suspicious interaction of all. As soon as Csargo is in danger of getting lynched, Mary comes out of nowhere and puts Top in the lead. Perhaps Mary's thoughts on Syn were there to distract from the fact that she was actually saving Csargo in this vote switch.

Anyway Vote: Csargo has to Csargo away if you get what I'm saying. Thinking Csargo-Mary team, no idea who is number three (if there is a number three).

I'm puzzled by the LordArgon kill. There was townier people to pick from IMO. Looking at his last vote it could be a frame on Tim. Or just Tim being scummy.

What community is LordArgon from originally?

CFC OT gang still intact, not sure if that makes them (us) more or less suspicious.
Tim can be scum I guess, but Csargo is 100% guilty - 110% looking at the Argon kill. I'll stake my life on that.

Err, elaborate on this why don't you. Sith lords, absolutes, ect. ect...

Vote: Choxorn

There is one thing I am not 100% convinced about my logic here tbqh. And that is Synsensa. His actions are just so bizarre and nonsensical that he screams scum, yet they're almost so bizarre and nonsensical that it gets into WIFOM territory as surely no scum would want to be that obviously strange. But at the same time, I can't imagine a Csargo-Synsensa team, they do not seem to be working together. If I am wrong about Csargo then Synsensa is a clear bet for scum.

@Synsensa Please for the love of Saber and all else that is holy, if you are town give more justification for your votes.

That's you, Mary, choxorn, Tim, Johanna, and Synsensa? Correct? (real question, I may be missing obvious interactions)
Yeah pretty much.
Again, I am being curious: day 1 voting (LordA iirc) or band-wagon hiding suspicions? or something else?
He's been keeping low and there's nothing particularly clearing on him so it feels right. Might not necessarily end up being the best choice for today's lynch but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

@Synsensa Please for the love of Saber and all else that is holy, if you are town give more justification for your votes.

It's mostly a placeholder vote based on Tim's post. My votes have matched his yet he labelled me as conspiring with someone else (???). It'll likely change. Or maybe it won't. We'll see. But for now I'm comfortable with voting for someone trying to throw me under the bus. :p

But also: It doesn't really seem like having a "justification" changes that we're just murdering innocents consistently. Even if I truly had no reason for my votes, they don't seem to be any less effective than the distilled concentration of townie inductive reasoning.

Top Bottom