New short vids from ScrewAttack and PCGamer

Hm making one expidition with one Explorer seems a lot easier than teching a super expensive tech and building a wonder for contact victory, or maybe i hanger misunderstood?

For one thing, you have to check 2 of the 3 off the list, so even with the expedition you wouldn't be finished. For another, the expedition only has a chance of having the signal, and only if the the expedition is at Progenitor ruins; depending on the odds, it might be intended as the wonder thing being a pain, but surefire as opposed to the chance introduced by the others.

Hm making one expidition with one Explorer seems a lot easier than teching a super expensive tech and building a wonder for contact victory, or maybe i hanger misunderstood?

I read it as, the artifact you're looking for may or may not be on the Progenitor ruins. So you might have to do it a bunch of times to get the checkbox.

I love the emancipation artwork...it looks scary! :)
Victory Conditions
Spoiler :

The Upgrade Screens are also very interesting.
Level 3 ranged infantry looks like a mortar and Level 4 some bipedal gun?

Harmony doesn't have very hippie sounding names for its units. Domination victory Harmony, we're going Apex Predator route here. :mischief:

one of the shown techs in the pcgamer video was called biometallurgy which grants supremacy and 2 abilities and the other right above it I could make it out was industrial ecology which was purity and an ability.

The one to the right side I can't make out well but its harmony and might possibly be a harmony unit alien?

1. The expedition only has a Chance of getting 1/2 the signal
2. The tech isn't that expensive..ring 2 leaf
2. Those steps don't give you the 'how to win' they give the FirstStep in winning

one of the shown techs in the pcgamer video was called biometallurgy which grants supremacy and 2 abilities and the other right above it I could make it out was industrial ecology which was purity and an ability.

The one to the right side I can't make out well but its harmony and might possibly be a harmony unit alien?
Yes, it appears to be Designer Lifeforms.

These Supremacy unit names sound delightfully sarcastic. Yes, let's send our... "Educators" to... well, educate Brasilia.

More techs i had found from screw attack are

cybernetics{???}-auto gyros(supremacy){CARVR unit}/Meta materials(harmony){wonder}

Nanotechnology{1 building, 2 wonders}-Tactical LEV(Purity){LEV destroyer}/Nano robotics(harmony){ability}

Bio engineering{2 buildings, 1 wonder}-industrial ecology(purity){2 abilities}/Bio metallurgy(Supremacy){ability}

Right above designer lifeforms (Thanks to AriochIV) I cannot make it it out but spells synero???{building, ???}

Haha, siege worms can destroy your capital. That's awesome.

I was able to catch the last nodes on the IGN video. He moves fast, but you can see the names, at least.

They're Synergetics, Social Dynamics, Human Idealism, and Human Conservation.
Damn, I was about to post them :p
Anyways, it looks like production to culture/food conversion rate is same 25% like energy/science.

Top Bottom