1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Star Wars Animated Leaderhead: Chief Datcha

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by tpasmall, Mar 1, 2003.

1. tpasmall

tpasmall Dark Lord Of The Sith

Well I went out and got poser today. Then I downloaded a model of a Jawa, and in about 3 hours, here he is completed. Now, the lighting looks wierd in the animation but isnt too bad, just pretend its a flashlight or something ;). All the .pcxs are included.

Download (approx. 1.4 mb)

Attached Files:

2. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

i cant acces the file, why dont you use the cfc server?

3. tpasmall

sorry about that, the link was wrong (civlization instead of civilization), should work now

4. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

ok im downloading:)

edit- i downloaded it and it looks pretty good, though the eyes look a little cartonish.

5. Syrus_Knife

Syrus_Knife Sifted Silaphi

I like it, did you make this with Poser4?

6. tpasmall

Thanks, and yeah. I found the author of the Jawa model itself, his name is Xanxost and the model can be found at http://poser.3dgladiators.com/. I just did the animations, put in the background and did the .pcxs and stuff. All the real credit should go to him for making the model.