New unit: Rock Thrower (12 Oct, 2012)

ruby_sauce

Outside the box
Unit is game tested

A rock thrower, as they should have existed way back!

previews:

Animations run at better speeds ingame!
(run - default - fidget - default - fortify - attack x2 - victory - fortify - attack - death)

I know that the basket on his back eventually runs out and he cant reach more rocks, but archers also have infinite arrows so just go with it :). And I guess imagine that he puts it down when he wants to reach the bottom ones... Also, in the fidget he finds a rock and puts in in the basket too.

Basket is civ colored, and used some generic colors for his outfit.

so yea.. Enjoy!

Download HERE

Last edited:
Nice unit. I'll have a use for him. It would be great if I can get a female rioter to couple with him (even not stone throwing)

Well Done Unit ruby_sauce... "Rock On" :lol::goodjob:

If you decide to make a "Riot" Unit.. perhaps just have the unit march around and carry a sign that says RIOT! He could wave his Fist in the air and Yell something to stir the people to riot.
He could also throw Rocks for his attack.

It's a rock against a**… oh yeah!

maybe this kond of unit could trigger the apparition of rioting units throughout history - and there were many riots everywhere, believe me...

this unit seems to have started something...

it will be interesting to see what follows:hmm::popcorn::cheers:

You should enter the October Unit contest with one or both of your units. Not that I don't want Supa to win, but contests are no fun when you run unopposed ;)

Interesting!

I am looking for two units that I need to incorporate into my scenario:

Do you have a stone thrower for the Ancient or Prehistoric Age?

And I also need a unit that uses primitive fire, since it was used since ancient times.

It would be great for my Primitive/Ancient period

Greetings!

Do you mean people who throw stones by hand? There already are some slinger units, including one converted from AOE (see my profile).

Do you mean people who throw stones by hand? There already are some slinger units, including one converted from AOE (see my profile).
I'm thinking more, "Modern Protester," indeed much like a slinger, perhaps A-D-M of 1-1-3, Hidden Nationality, & Radar.

Top Bottom