New US Nickel

Bah, all the coins are about everything east of the colorado river. How about we make a nickel for every part of the US, for my area (SouthWest) we should have a coin commemorating the Mexican-American war, and how we got this great land. :p

I welcome the Buffalo back with open arms. About time it returns to the nickle.

I think it looks gay (no offense to any homosexuals).

It looks cool, man. Spiffier.

(Shinies!!!!11!!11!:hammer::p)

WildFire said:
Money is money.

Pretty much says it for me, as long as it's worth the same, I don't care what it looks like.

LLXerxes said:
Not bad. Looks kinda nice
We should be very proud and patriotic :salute: because lke it or not, it's American! :D :salute:

That doesn't mean anything, John Kerry is american and I'd much prefer he'd had died in vietnam.
Moderator Action: warned, trolling
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I think it looks too different from the style of other coins. (Though if the overall style were to be changed, I like this style better.)

Cuivienen said:
I think it looks too different from the style of other coins. (Though if the overall style were to be changed, I like this style better.)
I like the style, but Jefferson's smile is odd. Why not throw an inventor on there? Or an artist? or Author?

I didn't notice this until now, but it says 'Ocean in view! O! The joy!'

Laughing Gull said:
glad they wer'nt all pc about it and went ahead and made that buffalo very, very well endowed, even for a buffalo. :salute: We should be proud.

Now *that*, son, is what we call an American buffalo. Just seeing that coin made me remember what I love about this country so much... :lol:

How can we spend money to make Jefferson look worse but we can't spend money to pay for public schools?

Yom said:
I think it looks gay (no offense to any homosexuals).

I think it looks African-American (no offense to any African-Americans).

I hope the mods understand that I am being sarcastic.

My brother is a long hair, he pointed this out to me.

This is slightly off topic.... but the Licoln on the new $5 got a drastic haircut. On the old fives, he had fairly dishoveled hair, with wings flying about from behind his ears. On the new five dollar bill, he has it trimmed up much more, and the standard conservative part down the left.

I love the way the USA insists on engraving trust in an unproven myth on their coins!

:lol:

Top Bottom