New Version - 1.1.4 (October 24, 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing with the 1.1.1 and the minor hassle of being able to get more gold out of deals instead of the amount you are offered is back
I think perhaps a haggling approach is better in the trade offers with their offer as a baseline, based upon their diplomatic opinions of you.

Playing with the 1.1.1 and the minor hassle of being able to get more gold out of deals instead of the amount you are offered is back

Shouldn't vary by more than 13% of the deal value - unfortunately with how the AI is coded a small leeway percentage is required for the AI to effectively offer deals.

Appears to me that the new patch (112) reintroduced that stupid bug that no matter what you click in the interaction with the AI the game will crash -- wanna be friends? Yes (crash), No (crash). Can't ignore them. Start a war with them the turn before (crash).

It appeared a few patches ago and got fixed but is now back again. So whatever fix was applied then was probably removed or have to be applied again since someone "tweaked" the AI interaction things again.

(attached save) should happen within a turn or two when the Aztecs asks to be friends.
(edit) uses the corsica civ, 3-4component and nothing else that should matter. but it shouldn't be any of that causing the crash since this is the exact (hopefully) problem as previously.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/corsica-pasquale-paoli-from-dmss-civilizations-for-vp.662922/

(edit) it appeared last time in version 1.0.2
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...eptember-3rd-2021.672999/page-5#post-16154360

Attachments

• Pasquale Paoli_0065 BC-3025.rar
    515.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Solved the issue. An old DLL file was packaged by mistake which included the 1.0.2 crash.

Posting a fixed installer imminently.

Last edited:
Version 1.1.3 has been posted. Link in OP has been updated.

Changelog:
Code:
Fixed the 1.0.2. DLL being packaged in the installer by mistake. No code changes.

Online as of 4:55 PM CST. Savegame compatible with 1.1 versions except the broken 1.1.2; you can load a 1.1.1 or earlier save and it will run fine.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My 1.1.2 game had the most epic of starts. But it seems the 1.1.3 is working so far. At least no CTD as of yet.

I´ve just lost Constantinople situated on straits with 4 sea resources. :(

edit: Nvm, the Goddes of map generation took serious pity on me and gave me this monstrosity. I shall sacrifice the reset map button for the rest of the year. Sorry for off topic and thanks speedy patch.
Spoiler Bosphorus has baby with the Nile delta :

upload_2021-10-23_2-54-51.png

Last edited:
Old duplicate can be neglected
Does the installation go same way in both cases if you have previous version already installed and when you don't have any version installed?

And what about case when you have some of the previous versions installed but they have never worked at all?

Last edited:
New(quote this not previous obsolete poste)
Does the installation go same way in both cases if you have previous version already installed and when you don't have any version installed?

And what about case when you have some of the previous versions installed but they have never worked at all?

Last edited:
I´ve just lost Constantinople situated on straits with 4 sea resources. :(

edit: Nvm, the Goddes of map generation took serious pity on me and gave me this monstrosity. I shall sacrifice the reset map button for the rest of the year. Sorry for off topic and thanks speedy patch.
Spoiler Bosphorus has baby with the Nile delta :
May I ask what type of map this is? Would love to have this kind of strait!

Having CTD issues that I can't seem to resolve, I'll post on Github and will probably go back to the previous version in the meanwhile. Just want to say this to ask if anyone else has this, it seems to be related to making peace with the AI.

I have been away from this mod for a few months & come back to see some changes. One comment I was unsure about was regarding Venice, who can now transfer ownership of tiles from puppet cities. Is this any tile, or have they got to be within the five tile limit of a city. Also, does this change the area Venice can work, which is normally within three tiles. Bit confused with this.

It's tweaked Oval. I've fiddled with the sea level and landmass cohesion to increase bays and inner seas, while keeping it single continent (most of the time).
That's super neat! Thanks for sharing, will try this for my next game :)

Having CTD issues that I can't seem to resolve, I'll post on Github and will probably go back to the previous version in the meanwhile. Just want to say this to ask if anyone else has this, it seems to be related to making peace with the AI.

I'll take a look. :thumbsup:

I have been away from this mod for a few months & come back to see some changes. One comment I was unsure about was regarding Venice, who can now transfer ownership of tiles from puppet cities. Is this any tile, or have they got to be within the five tile limit of a city. Also, does this change the area Venice can work, which is normally within three tiles. Bit confused with this.

Within five tiles, and no.

Austria seems to like to renew their vows. Getting notifications over several turns seeing them marry Mombosa again and again. I am playing with unique city states though.

Austria seems to like to renew their vows. Getting notifications over several turns seeing them marry Mombosa again and again. I am playing with unique city states though.

Using the latest version? I fixed that in 1.1.1.

Last edited:
Version 1.1.4 has been posted. Link in OP has been updated.

Changelog:
Code:
Removed the pointless "Create Start Menu Shortcuts" prompt in the installer. Yes, this annoyed me so much that I released a new version JUST to fix it.
No code changes.

Online as of 12:15 PM CST. Savegame compatible with 1.1 versions except the broken 1.1.2.

Only saw the new version now but it says something by the lines of:
upload_2021-10-24_20-25-25.png

What does this mean? I don't have to delete all of the old VP files, do I?

Only saw the new version now but it says something by the lines of:
View attachment 612573
What does this mean? I don't have to delete all of the old VP files, do I?

Run the installer as an admin (Properties > Compatibility).

That's a new error, but my change shouldn't have triggered it. Is anyone else having this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom