New Version - December 1st (12/1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gazebo, under the current formula you're trying out, does the AI still get bonus production/food in a city?

I've lost 2 games in a row with the cpu winning the game on turn 200 on standard speed, difficulty 6.

that's gross. i'm going to drop to king to try and play.

I've lost 2 games in a row with the cpu winning the game on turn 200 on standard speed, difficulty 6.

that's gross. i'm going to drop to king to try and play.

We'll have to bite the pillow for a while in hope of a greater future. :)

Turn 152 (840AD) - leader has 36 techs, 15 policies, 5 wonder, 5 cities, 96 citizens.
Loser has 27 techs, 9 policies, 1 wonder, 3 cities, 48 citizens

Seems quite ok, except for 15 policies. That many policies on turn 152 on a 5 city empire with 5 wonders seems a lot, unless it's Poland, Brazil etc. They're 3 policies away from an ideology.

Keep getting same errors no luxory resources or strategic... Also same on ynaemp. Any hotfix for 43 civ?

Does this version fix the ctd when partisan spawn when razing cities and also the inabilit to remove the cs embassy after conquering the cs, I remember on the older version the tiles that the embassy is on is a blank tile which you cant remove or do anything with it, it just stay there.

Does this version fix the ctd when partisan spawn when razing cities and also the inabilit to remove the cs embassy after conquering the cs, I remember on the older version the tiles that the embassy is on is a blank tile which you cant remove or do anything with it, it just stay there.
The embassy is permanent for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom