New Version - June 28th (6-28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to start a game with the 06-28 version of the Community Patch, and I'm having some curious issues.

This is how it looks when there is a city-state, even before I meet it:
Spoiler :

Also, diplomacy overview is broken:
Spoiler :

LUA.log tells me issue is with this file:
[171148.140] Runtime Error: C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Patch (06-28)\LUA\CityBannerManager.lua:203: attempt to call global 'GetCityStateStatusToolTip' (a nil value)

Am I the only one having this problem, and if so, does anybody know what I can do to fix it?

I just tried to start a game with the 06-28 version of the Community Patch, and I'm having some curious issues.

This is how it looks when there is a city-state, even before I meet it:
Spoiler :

Also, diplomacy overview is broken:
Spoiler :

LUA.log tells me issue is with this file:

Am I the only one having this problem, and if so, does anybody know what I can do to fix it?

Are you using the full VP? If so, make sure you delete the Lua folders in the CP and the CBO.

G

Hi,
I am facing a constant crash when loading a saved game.

I'm playing as Egypt, 4 other players are AIs, map - small communitas. Using latest version 6-28 on Windows 7. Tried to load the game 3 times in a row, before the last one also cleared all the cash. The game crashed every time after some time in the loading screen (I suppose the game finished loading then).

I can upload Logs files, though I don't know how to do that with these message tools :blush:

You guys know what can be the issue?

Are you using the full VP? If so, make sure you delete the Lua folders in the CP and the CBO.

G
I'm using CP only. I downloaded manually from the MEGA site. Does that mean I need to delete the LUA folder in the CP mod? And should I delete the entire LUA folder, or just certain files?

CTD save here:

View attachment 409378

I notice military units will move into turn ending stacking if not clicked directly by the player (auto move or partial move)

Units give long move orders also sometimes stop part way for no clear reason and ask for move orders again.

Hi,
I am facing a constant crash when loading a saved game.

I'm playing as Egypt, 4 other players are AIs, map - small communitas. Using latest version 6-28 on Windows 7. Tried to load the game 3 times in a row, before the last one also cleared all the cash. The game crashed every time after some time in the loading screen (I suppose the game finished loading then).

I can upload Logs files, though I don't know how to do that with these message tools :blush:

You guys know what can be the issue?

I'm using CP only. I downloaded manually from the MEGA site. Does that mean I need to delete the LUA folder in the CP mod? And should I delete the entire LUA folder, or just certain files?

Please don't flood the thread with CTDs guys. GitHub. Use it!

Same for you Kasper, as it sounds like a mod conflict, probably with EUI.

G

Please don't flood the thread with CTDs guys. GitHub. Use it!

Same for you Kasper, as it sounds like a mod conflict, probably with EUI.

G

GitHub is annoying to use for persons who are not accustomed to using it.

I can't even directly post my minidump or save to it, while you can here.

GitHub is annoying to use for persons who are not accustomed to using it.

I can't even directly post my minidump or save to it, while you can here.

It gets better once you are accustomed to it, though. :) Re: file uploading - you can upload an archive with all the minidumps, logs and saves in it. That makes the task even easier to some degree.

In any case, Github allows for a much easier tracking of bug reports. While reporting bugs here might be more convenient for us, players, it's much less so convenient for the guys that actually do the job of fixing them.

I just tried a hotseat game with 6/28 and had the same problem I did with earlier versions of VP: second player encounters the AI, but can't find his cities.

Also, ruins that give production don't say what they do.

I just reported this on Github. Does anyone else play hotseat, to verify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom