News: Vanilla C-IV SGOTM 05 Sign-up Thread

Sorry, Alanh. Consider this my official mac team sign up, accepting whatever conditions are necessary to get this team off the ground.

Thanks for bending the rules. I'll try not to force you any more.

NP, willpax :)

I have opened the sticky Maintenance thread, and the Team threads for this game. We aim to get you started on Wdnesday, 25 July, and I am setting a target completion date of end of October to help you to plan your rate of play.

@failedreality: I'll add you to the "New Team", unless one of the other teams wants to bid for your services.

My objective is to staff teams up to at least six active players - more if there are new players whose participation is an unknown. That normally copes with reasonable RL-induced skips. If you think your skip level is likely to be *unreasonable* then please ensure that the rest of your team is happy to cope with it and fill in for you.

Since the game is not scheduled to start until 19th July, I can't see how that is going to impact the Trash Team's progress significantly.

It won't. I'm back, willing to play with my buddies in the trash team for this totally crazy variant.
I'm a bit rusty and monarch seems hard enough for me these days...

Doh, been away on holiday, and forgot to sign up before I left.
Is it too late to rejoin One Short Straw?

erm, Monarch
Yes,
Yes,
Already read the One Short Straw thread, so I guess I join them, or go back to playing GOTMs for a bit.

Hi,

I want to play SGOTM. Where do I need to sign-up?

The current game is now well under way. If any of the existing teams want an extra player, please raise your hands?

Hi Teams!!!

Please let me in, I will be a good partner ;)

I want to play this SGOTM. :cry: I usually don't have free time, but these days, I got some, so wanna enjoy this time. :sad:

Please make sure you don't read the team threads in case you are selected for an opponent team, and please read the competition rules in the Reference Thread while you are waiting ...

Sure Alan, I will do it.

Thanks for all this. I will try my best to follow all the rules set by the moderators.

Hi lordofcivs, we are only 6 and could use another.

I'll check in the team if they agree and let you know, asap.

I gave it 24 hours. There were no objections.

lordofcivs, you are welcome to join trash team!

I gave it 24 hours. There were no objections.

lordofcivs, you are welcome to join trash team!

I've added lordofcivs to the Trash Team player list.

1) Monarch.
2) Yes (Once).
3) No.
4) Yes. (Trash Team).

@lordofcivs: You were added to Trash Team 18 days ago! What happened?

Top Bottom