News: Vanilla C-IV SGOTM 05 Sign-up Thread

@MA: :goodjob: Great to have you back!

By my reckoning we have 101 sign-ups so far, not including "lurkers", which is not too dusty. Now we just need to get you all lined up in neat teams. Here are the team assignments you requested:

Probably viable teams (10):

9 players: Fifth Element, Gypsy Kings
8 players: CRC, Murky Waters
6 players: CFR, Chokonuts, Smurkz, The Real MS. Beyond, Trash Team, XTeam

Teams needing more players, or mergers (4):

5 players: Geezers
4 players: One Short Straw, Mac Team
2 players: Fistful of Dynamite

Unassigned players:

Windows players: 17

There are enough unassigned players to fill the incomplete teams and create up to 14 full Windows teams. The Mac team will need to recruit at least three more Mac players to be viable.

[UPDATE] I have added the unassigned players to teams, and the new team list is in this post.

Time to give the vanilla disc a dusting.

1. Monarch
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Team Trash(can)

No peanuts this time?
Apparently not ... the only two signed up members from SGOTM 04 are signed up with Gypsy Kings and Murky Waters.

I see that in an effort to beat the Russians by emulation, BLubmuz has changed his avatar to emulate Lexad! :lol:

dV

Moderator Action: I've moved the discussion concerning the composition of teams to the pre-game discussion thread, as it is not directly related to the sign-up thread, and I didn't want to miss late sign-ups amongst your earnest and heated debate :p.

I'd like to join the Fifth Element, my sign-up post is somewhere in this thread too.

1. Which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game?
    Noble/Monarch
  2. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before?
    Only the latest one
  3. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before?
    No
  4. Do you have a group of players you want to play with?
    No

1. Which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game?
Monarch (just about)​
2. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before?
Yes. I was almost ever-present between WOTM04 - WOTM08 and GOTM14 - GOTM18. Then I had to unavoidably absent myself.​
3. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before?
Nope.​
I have been negotiating to become a Geezer (and they haven't told me to get lost yet. )​

I have been negotiating to become a Geezer (and they haven't told me to get lost yet. )​
Keep holding out for that signing bonus! :D

Does this mean that Geezers will be replacing the Youngest Geezer (Thrallia) with ... the ... Oldest Geezer? ;)

dV

Keep holding out for that signing bonus! :D

Does this mean that Geezers will be replacing the Youngest Geezer (Thrallia) with ... the ... Oldest Geezer? ;)

dV

Somebody got it. :eek: You get the recognition bonus.

Trust dV to bring the signal:noise ratio back down :p

Top Bottom