Next patch anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on Track: I'm betting 0% chance for a weekend Patch/DLC release! ;)

I would like to expand that bet:

Even though it would made the fan base extremely mad and the developers look foolish, they'll wait till Spring Break* to release the next patch

*March 6th-March 10th

Last edited:
I am sure kids are off school/college in many countries around the world. Not just US :)

Not necessarily at the same time though. :p Anyway, I doubt they base their patches on holidays, if its not something that big like Christmas.

Within the US, depending on the school or university, Spring break will fall sometime in March or April. The popular destinations to take it get overrun for two months.

Within the US, depending on the school or university, Spring break will fall sometime in March or April. The popular destinations to take it get overrun for two months.
Much of Canada has either March Break (elementary, middle, and high school) or Reading Week (college and university).

Those of us south of the equator can cope with you northerners use of seasons for naming things. We just add on a couple of seasons to get an idea what part of the year you're talking about.
Now your financial years - that's a whole different kettle of fish. And Christmas is always a summer thing down here. It's great.

Back on topic - The ten new achievements now showing in Steam (as locked achievements) - can anyone recall how many were included when the Vikings DLC was added on?

Back on topic - The ten new achievements now showing in Steam (as locked achievements) - can anyone recall how many were included when the Vikings DLC was added on?
If I recall correctly, I think it was 13 new ones, because it was an even 100 before that.

I actually have spring break this week... (Netherlands)

What a fancy name, "spring break". Our "break" week, which is a week from now is called "self studying week". There's no "break" in it :nono:

What a fancy name, "spring break". Our "break" week, which is a week from now is called "self studying week". There's no "break" in it :nono:

I'm pretty sure ours doesn't even have a name. At secondary school it was called "Spring Break" though.

Let's be honest it's hard to stay on topic when you know you are stuck with 48 hours of no updates on the patch. However; you can't help but check over the weekend in some irrational hope that Firaxis will do something crazy and show to work at 7 am on Sunday to get the patch out.

None the less here is an attempt to get on topic. What are the top 3 fixes you think the patch will address? Not hope/want but honestly, believe that they will address. That means to put yourself in their shoes and take a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom