Ngomele from Orbis

cypher132

Emperor
I'm rather fond of the Ngomele from Orbis. I think they should be included in FF+ if that's possibly. I think it would be awesome having Gnolls and Lizardmen going at it in the jungles with Orcs bearing down on them. :D

What do you think?

And to make it clear, they aren't finished. They lack a whole lot of testing, depth and features. When all I have in mind for them will be done, they will be finished. And they will be before I have all the art, I think.

And to make it clear, they aren't finished. They lack a whole lot of testing, depth and features. When all I have in mind for them will be done, they will be finished. And they will be before I have all the art, I think.

I'd be glad to help talk with you about them. I'm already helping someone else with their civilization. Giving them ideas and stuff. Just let me know.

I'd be glad to help talk with you about them. I'm already helping someone else with their civilization. Giving them ideas and stuff. Just let me know.
Well, it's not the ideas but the work that I need :lol: I'm a bit unfocused by nature and have many things to do for my-mod-without-a-proper-name. Even though I could use help for the spells :D

Well, it's not the ideas but the work that I need :lol: I'm a bit unfocused by nature and have many things to do for my-mod-without-a-proper-name. Even though I could use help for the spells :D

Well, what help do you need? I'm not a modder, more of a lore-writer and idea comerupperwither, so if that's what you need I'd be glad to help.

Yes, I'm in need of an idea comerupperwhither for the Ngomele spells.
If you played them yet, you may have tried the Shur units (the arcane line). I did some spells but I'm not sure they're good, especially when you consider that they can't access regular mana spheres.
(but maybe this ought to be in my mod's thread or the Ngomele's thread)

Top Bottom