Night of the Werewolves XXVII: Night of Blood

With the discovery of another evil, the sheep farmer is beginning to get a little worried
I, Autolycus,would like the knives, I can use them this spring to shear my sheep.

"I will have the Staff and I know what the stack of knives do and they are dangerous. But I will use them if i can to track down and kill my husbands killer if i have the chance. Though if someone more worthy would come forward, I would be happy to vote the knives to them. Though it must be someone strong enough to resist night attacks as surely the last demon will target them at night."

"Where is this Item that the Blacksmith is after? Surely Izipo should have had it?

"I knew my sister was a fool to trust that man, perhaps it is fortunate that she died. As being used as she was, who knows how that child inside her may have turned out."

"This brings me to another point. Before my sisters death she sent me letter after letter pleading for me to give protection to her daughter, but what seemed clear from her letters is that she feared not only what harm may come to her daughter but also what harm her daughter may cause.” “I fear her fathers influence and ask my niece CCRunner to come forth.

Aha! Didn't I predict just this? I am not the least bit surprised, I felt there had to be one more faction that we had yet to see. I would have guessed the late Cow Farmer to be a part of it though, but from the looks of that devastation she caught the worst end of some unholy ritual. That's dark magic at play if I ever saw it, and trust me, I've seen it.

As sprig notes though, it is disconcerting that we did not find the item I seek with Izipo. It is still out there, presumably with another member of the same hellish faction. Someone has some explaining to do, that's for sure...

I sincerely doubt that the staff or the knives are evil artifacts, but I would still like to ask that they be voted to me. As I noted before I am presumably the strongest innocent still alive, and feel I can do the knives justice. The staff I have no clue about, but would still like a chance to observe it. I would also like to receive the amulet, seeing how it may be dangerous. If it truly brings devastation to its owner, better to see it destroyed.

Our blacksmith seems to have shiny kit syndrome. Worse than a magpie imo.

I find it strange that he has been near silent, but now after a few killings he voices his opinons and his desire for items, any items. Why does he need items? Is he scared that he is weak and possbily alone after losing his buddies?

I should take hold of the Knives, the Staff and even the amulate. I am a suitable and proper holder of these items - not the unknown and unchecked Blacksmith.

"Due to recent developments I would like the knives."

Niklas should have the Amulett, if he says he can destroy it.

Also since this is fashionable I would like the Knives for myself. As a trained fighter I will know how to use them.

If anybody can tell me a reason he should have the staff, he is welcome to have it voted to.

Sorry guys, Im back.

It seems like alot happened....

You guys are absolutely crazy for trusting Niklas.

Actually, after further reflection, and in consideration of all the widow has done for me, hard as it is to indict another newlywed, I accuse CCRunner

Midday came and went and hardly anyone noticed. With the storm raging anew outside it was harder to tell the time. The Wheat Farmer's Daughter and the Blacksmith were the only ones who drew accusations, though neither drew particulary many. Everyone seemed to catch onto the new trend of voting items to themselves however.

Accusations:
CCRunner - sprig, Autolycus
Niklas - Pinman

Votes for knives:
Autolycus - Autolycus
sprig - sprig
Niklas - Niklas
KingMorgan - KingMorgan
Kulko - Kulko

Votes for staff:
sprig - sprig
Niklas - Niklas
KingMorgan - KingMorgan

Votes for Amulet:
Niklas - Niklas, Kulko
KingMorgan - KingMorgan

Night falls in ~23 hours

Yeah sure why not.

niklas, after you die, can I have your tools to make fishhooks?

Very well, back to niklas
And given her age, why not give the knifes to the widowsprig with which to defend herself.

You guys are absolutely crazy for trusting Niklas.

Care to explain this Pinman? Unlike him, your predictions were false and we lynched an innocent because of these...

Oyzar pm plz :)

Top Bottom