Nomination/Volonteer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Spice

Emperor
Anyone up for a position? This is the place to make it official. :)

So far the volonteers are:

President - Kev
Foreign Minister - duke o' york
Minister of Interior - duke o' york
Governor of Phobos - Mr Spice
Governor of Luna - Dell19
Science Minister - Duke of Marlbrough
Military Advisor - Ren
Governor of Deimos - Mr Spice
Deputy Military Advisor - Becka

If two or more people claim the same position there will be an election, if it is only one then that person is considered automatically elected. One person is allowed to have more than one position.

Governor of Phobos - Mr Spice
Governor of Luna - Dell19

Wow we still have two governors! Now the only thing is that there are no clear boundaries any more between provinces so I think it may be best if we work together more and not actually have specific cities...

OK, this is cool.

Good to see people looking to chip in!!

Perhaps the governors would like to split the cities in 1/2 and do some general threads like Dell posted?

Perhaps Duke of M. can take a spot. The science minister needs only to prioritize up and coming techs. Foreign needs to chat about the various dealings with the AI - which the Senate will mess up anyway!

In any event, glad we can keep this going.

Originally posted by Kev

Perhaps the governors would like to split the cities in 1/2 and do some general threads like Dell posted?

Yes, that might be a good idea. Until more people show up at least. (Or what do you say, Dell?) Since I am rather swamped today I won´t be able to take a look until tomorrow, so for the turn this evening Dell´s word is law for all the cities. I read his suggestions in the other thread and agree with them, btw. :)

Well I will look at the game at some point and see if there are any cities that should be specifically building something rather than what was mentioned in the points...

Originally posted by Dell19
Well I will look at the game at some point and see if there are any cities that should be specifically building something rather than what was mentioned in the points...

Just doing this would be a big help, Dell.

Also, if you see that there's a city that desperately needs something, put it forward and it'll get into the queue.

I am running for governor of Deimos as well, since I already posted the summary for that province anyway.

Originally posted by Ren
I would be happy to vounteer as Military Advisor if youse like :)

Ren:

We could use all the help we can get. Just need to make sure that you are able to tune in and participate!

You will be welcome to the "Inner Circle" should this be true.

Let us know!

"Inner Circle" Eh? :mwaha:

Yes, I am quite happy and able to participate in this 'ere game, as I really want to keep it alive, just as long as you don't need me while I'm at school (GMT 21:00 to 6:00) :goodjob: So are we going to have a poll now? Are there any other takers? Going...Going..........

If it's all the same, I'd like to keep on being the Defense Minister's deputy. :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom