• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

None Shall Pass 2 [Game Thread - Concluded]

There is only one force, the Force Verarde. I mean, its right there in the name.

Editing your post? What Dark Sorcery is this? unvote: vote: Legato Endless

Official Tally!

[TIMER=2/24/2015 11:59 PM EST; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Spoiler :
3 Sprig (Visorslash, JohannaK, Newyn)

2 Visorslash (Count Dingdong, Jarrema)
2 Verarde (BSmith1068, Snerk)
2 SamSniped (Tanar Aerdoth, christos200)
2 Legato Endless (choxorn, spaceman98)

1 christos200 (CivGeneral)
1 spaceman98 (SamSniped)
1 CivGeneral (Takhisis)
1 BSmith1068 (Verarde)
1 Count Dingdong (Kennigit)
1 Tanar Aerdoth (Buddhafish)
1 topsecret (Double A)
1 Arakhor (azzaman333)
1 JohannaK (Arakhor)
1 Jarrema (Riedquat)
1 Newyn (Backwards Logic)
1 azzaman333 (remake20)
1 Backwards Logic (Winston Hughes)
1 Takhisis (KingMorgan)

0 No Lynch (n/a)

-----

2 Abstain (Sprig, Legato Endless)

5 Not Voting (edse, SouthernKing, Swammerdami, TFT, topsecret)

Make a new post without the edit, or it won't count.

Oh, and I know at gitp it's common practice to go back and edit out old votes - please don't do that here.

You whoever got dat ring if you give it to me I'll send you a cool PM that says "thanks bruh"

Civgeneral, I've never seen you before!

Hi!

Have a vote, it's good for you, I swear.

vote: Sprig
because of reasons

vote: Sprig
because of reasons

All aboard the bandwagon!

In all seriousness though, I refuse to believe this vote is random. unvote: vote: Jarrema. And fos:Tanar I've still got my eyes on you

my vote IS NOT random.
I said "because of reasons" and I mean it.

Very weak reasons, but hey.
Reasons from behind-the-scene communication with a person I voted on before. I wanted to change my vote, and I wanted it to go for one of the leading candidates (I think 1-2 small bandwagons are benefitial to town).

maybe I will change my vote once more, maybe not, depending on info I could gather before.

I see voting for me only because my vote is NOT random is a silly idea. Anything IMO is better than full randomness (if at least the smallest bit of information is available, and it is now).
Not only because it gives better chance to catch scum (hey, I believe that my reasoning is 0.001% better than RNG), but also because it gives new information. Now you know that my vote was not random, and you can try to analyze it, either now or (if I survive) later in the game. 90% of day one votes will not give you this benefit.

I can't tell about the target but the unvote is to keep me alive. We vote each other first day a lot

yeah. And this vote was as meaningles as using RNG to choose target. So really, if you want to make a case against me, concentrate on me voting for Sprig :)

Top Bottom