• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

None Shall Pass 2 [Game Thread - Concluded]

As for the pronunciation, it's not quite the proper pronunciation but I've always pronounced it as "no-one" in my mind (joke from an old novel I read a long time ago).

Presumably Nehwon and Lankhmar.

my vote IS NOT random.
I said "because of reasons" and I mean it.

Very weak reasons, but hey.
Reasons from behind-the-scene communication with a person I voted on before. I wanted to change my vote, and I wanted it to go for one of the leading candidates (I think 1-2 small bandwagons are benefitial to town).

maybe I will change my vote once more, maybe not, depending on info I could gather before.

I see voting for me only because my vote is NOT random is a silly idea. Anything IMO is better than full randomness (if at least the smallest bit of information is available, and it is now).
Not only because it gives better chance to catch scum (hey, I believe that my reasoning is 0.001% better than RNG), but also because it gives new information. Now you know that my vote was not random, and you can try to analyze it, either now or (if I survive) later in the game. 90% of day one votes will not give you this benefit.

Thank You for elaborating. unvote.

unvote; vote: Verarde

Sprig just got Day 1 lynched in Kennigit's game. In the absence of any actual case against him, it seems rather harsh to do him Day 1 here as well. Also, if it's a choice between the two of them, I rate Sprig as much more likely to give himself away later on than Verarde, who, as he says himself, is rather good at avoiding suspicion by 'hiding in the shadows' (which I take to mean 'not saying very much').

I thought the OP says ignore all purple text, that's some crazy demon talk

Official Tally!

[TIMER=2/24/2015 11:59 PM EST; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Spoiler :
4 Verarde (BSmith1068, Snerk, Tanar Aerdoth, Winston Hughes)

3 Sprig (JohannaK, Newyn, Jarrema)

2 SamSniped (christos200, SouthernKing)
2 Tanar Aerdoth (Buddhafish, Visorslash)
2 CivGeneral (Takhisis, TFT)
2 Jarrema (Riedquat, edse)

1 Legato Endless (choxorn)
1 Visorslash (Count Dingdong)
1 christos200 (CivGeneral)
1 spaceman98 (SamSniped)
1 BSmith1068 (Verarde)
1 Count Dingdong (Kennigit)
1 topsecret (Double A)
1 Arakhor (azzaman333)
1 JohannaK (Arakhor)
1 Newyn (Backwards Logic)
1 azzaman333 (remake20)
1 Takhisis (KingMorgan)
1 TFT (topsecret)

0 No Lynch (n/a)

-----

2 Abstain (Sprig, spaceman98)

1 Not Voting (Swammerdami)

If you see a mistake, let me know. If anyone knows how to get a hold of Swammerdami (outside of CFC), please let him know that the game has started.

Also, I should probably clarify something about ties:

If someone is leading in the vote count, but an unvote causes them to become tied, they are still considered "first". For example, see spoiler below.

Spoiler :
3 Arnold (Bob, Carl, Damien)

2 Earl (Fred, Greg)

1 Harold (Ignacio)

Arnold is in first. Now let's say Bob unvotes and votes for Harold.

2 Arnold (Carl, Damien)
2 Earl (Fred, Greg)
2 Harold (Ignacio, Bob)

The tie will be broken in the order listed (i.e. Arnold will be 1st and be lynched, Earl will be 2nd and Harold 3rd.

Sorry for my late arrival; I didn't notice game had started.

I'm mystified, but ...
Vote: Tanar Aerdoth
... for reasons infinitesimally deeper than random.

Are vote impacting abilities considered to take place only at the end of day or when vote is cast (iff passive)

Eg bob gets 4 votes first (one doublevoter "really" makes it 5)
ted goes to 5 votes

Public tally: 5-4 ted

Real tally 5-5
Now i know maybe something like "The one ring can be activated to give yourself 9001 votes" that would be an active ability, but for passive effects to public tally is that considered immediate?

unvote; vote spaceman for now.

Are vote impacting abilities considered to take place only at the end of day or when vote is cast (iff passive)

Eg bob gets 4 votes first (one doublevoter "really" makes it 5)
ted goes to 5 votes

Public tally: 5-4 ted

Real tally 5-5
Now i know maybe something like "The one ring can be activated to give yourself 9001 votes" that would be an active ability, but for passive effects to public tally is that considered immediate?
It would be considered to take place when the player with that ability makes their vote.

Official Tally!

[TIMER=2/24/2015 11:59 PM EST; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Spoiler :
4 Verarde (Snerk, Tanar Aerdoth, Winston Hughes, Legato Endless)

3 Sprig (JohannaK, Newyn, Jarrema)
3 Tanar Aerdoth (Buddhafish, Visorslash, Swammerdami)

2 SamSniped (christos200, SouthernKing)
2 CivGeneral (Takhisis, TFT)
2 Jarrema (Riedquat, edse)
2 spaceman98 (SamSniped, BSmith1068)

1 Legato Endless (choxorn)
1 Visorslash (Count Dingdong)
1 christos200 (CivGeneral)
1 BSmith1068 (Verarde)
1 Count Dingdong (Kennigit)
1 topsecret (Double A)
1 Arakhor (azzaman333)
1 JohannaK (Arakhor)
1 Newyn (Backwards Logic)
1 azzaman333 (remake20)
1 Takhisis (KingMorgan)
1 TFT (topsecret)

0 No Lynch (n/a)

-----

2 Abstain (Sprig, spaceman98)

0 Not Voting (n/a)

This could be important. Why the change of heart?

Well, I have received information that makes me less inclined to lynch Verarde today. Tomorrow maybe. But not today.

Top Bottom