NOT ANOTHER STONE AGE MOD ... for BTS 3.17

Hello everybody. I've uploaded a new little patch. It has few changes but I think they will give more balance into the game (specially the relationship with other leaders). You can apply the patch and continue playing your old saved game (make a backup ... just in case :rolleyes:).

Hi,

Every time i try to play this mod it says xml errors for EVERYTHING. i would like to try this mod but it WONT WORK.

That's weird. Are you sure you don't have anything loading from the CUSTOM ASSETS folder? :confused: Maybe you have mixed the files or haven't applied well the Patch. BTW, It would be helpful if you can post some screenshots about the Error Messages.

Note: When you apply the patch, you must be sure to let the files be replaced in order to update the Mod.

That's not the epic win though. Something about:
she appears to be the leader's woman...
and
the fact that you suffer a diplo hit with Isabella

That's not the epic win though. Something about:
she appears to be the leader's woman...
and
the fact that you suffer a diplo hit with Isabella

OMG :eek: ... Now I know what you meant about :p. You are right. It seems I didn't consider there were women leaders in the game :rolleyes:. Well ... thanks a lot. :goodjob: I think I'll have to think about something more logical :crazyeye:.

Love the mod. My favorite part is the hunting before sedentary lifestyle. But is this intended? Atlatl units are not getting the Hunting I upgrade from the Hunting Instruction building. Seems kind of silly the hunters would go out without getting any instruction :)

looks interesting.. i'd like to check it out, but i dont think i could ever play Civ4 without the BUG enhancements ever again.

does BUG work with this?

I don't believe so, but I'm sure that every mod can be enhanced with BUG, Revolutions etc.

Will there ever be any further progress with this mod? It's great as it is, but I'd like to know if there will more to come back for at some point :D

Hello,

The concept presented in the first post seemed really fascinating.

So I'm adding a suggestion that you merge in RevDCM at some point of your future updating because you did say that the old tribes will eventually emerge into ruling empires ready to conquer the world! :D:D:D

Dude, you make me so happy to see someone finally making a decent stone age mod. I started one with Civ 3 called Jurassic Island. Lacked help to make the units, buildings, terrain etc. I had one race who could control the dinosaurs, he was the one to either join sides with or liberate your fellow citizens from slavery by this evil race who controls the Dino. Yea a little silly but it was fun. :lol:

Off to play a game thanks again. :goodjob:

(Need a place to host it let me know)

Will this ever get updated to the new 3.19? I'd hate to never play it again simply because I'd patched my game. :(

Will this ever get updated to the new 3.19? I'd hate to never play it again simply because I'd patched my game. :(

Yeah ... I will path it soon, but first I'll finish another merge for BTS 3.17. It will include (if no problems come along) RevolutionDCM 2.0 (that already comes with Better BTS AI and Bug Mod) so I just wanna release it (I don't even know how much it will take to get a RevolutionDCM sdk for BTS 3.19). :D It's taking a little longer than expected because there are some minor problems with the Events and the Space stuff :sad:, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon :goodjob:.

*much dancing and clapping of hands* Yay! :D

Top Bottom