NOTW XLV: The DOOM Project

SouthernKing is scum

Water to me. Relic to me.

:culture: I ask why? I ask why?

WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR SOUTHERNKING VISOR?

AND WHY SHOULD THE VISOR SLASH ANYWAY?

I ask why? :culture:

Also, voting everything to yourself seems suspect unless you have a good reason.

OOC:

Spoiler :
Can you stop ****ing doing that please!

OCC: Sorry. :( I just want it noticeable and unburiable by spam. Also, you know that you can only go up to size seven.

Sk is scum. I am the only person I know is town.

IC: How do you know that he is scum, mate? Or are you just guessin'?

OCC: Sorry. :( I just want it noticeable and unburiable by spam. Also, you know that you can only go up to size seven.

Spoiler :
OOC: The best way to avoid being buried by spam is to post something worth reading. For once... :p

As for SoutherKing, continuing with No Lynch after someone was killed is rather odd, I assume Visorslash (who has been rather quiet since being talked out of wandering off...) has more than that though.

WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR SOUTHERNKING VISOR?

Size 7 text could get annoying fast. But for now, its amusing :)

And Visor, any reasoning for that? He wasn't the one who killed Mergle, as he was in a different location.

Spoiler :
OOC: The best way to avoid being buried by spam is to post something worth reading. For once... :p

As for SoutherKing, continuing with No Lynch after someone was killed is rather odd, I assume Visorslash (who has been rather quiet since being talked out of wandering off...) has more than that though.

But it IS important. I need to highlight that post, as it is highly important to ask why?

There is an obvious reason to vote SK, as I have already posted, not conclusive by any stretch, but more than we have on anyone else. Has Visorslash mentioned problems with his hearing to you? Any particular reason to think he needs to be screamed at?

There is an obvious reason to vote SK, as I have already posted, not conclusive by any stretch, but more than we have on anyone else. Has Visorslash mentioned problems with his hearing to you? Any particular reason to think he needs to be screamed at?

Well, if it was so obvious, then why did I need to ask what it was? Besides, it's my policy to get rid of all the VOTE:BLAH posts and their ilk. And through questioning followed and voting for them is a great way to eradicate them.

You know what?

Vote: Visorslash

Reason: He wanted to get to the tombs yesterday. According to the Communications Logs, OPFOR has hidden a certain number of Relics in there. The fact that he wished to go to the Tombs, and even named a specific chamber that he wished to enter, should be held under suspiscion that an OPFOR agent wished to procure the missing relics early on.

As it has been revealed that we cannot keep track of each other's location reliably, it is necessary for us to start cracking down on OPFOR agents. Thusly, Visorslash goes.

I have a job, so I'm busy some days, like today. Sk is scum, nuff said.

It's 11:00 pm, so I assume it's so you want to get to sleep. And I still want an explanation.

In addition, the Code to enter the Equipment Storage has been found yesterday, which was the reason why I denied access.

The guy with the code, you know who you are. Some people should move to Equipment Storage along with him. You just have to go there, and as long as the person with the code goes there as well, it should open. I think.

Hmmm, I assume you got that confirmation of everyone in the Comms room just now, Seon? Can those who also went to the antechamber confirm if Visorslash was also there please.

FACEDESK.

Right after I post that, I get a PM on the people that I am in the room with.

Verarde, what the hell are you doing here?

EDIT: Missed Verarde's move orders.

You know what?

Vote: Visorslash

Reason: He wanted to get to the tombs yesterday. According to the Communications Logs, OPFOR has hidden a certain number of Relics in there. The fact that he wished to go to the Tombs, and even named a specific chamber that he wished to enter, should be held under suspiscion that an OPFOR agent wished to procure the missing relics early on.

As it has been revealed that we cannot keep track of each other's location reliably, it is necessary for us to start cracking down on OPFOR agents. Thusly, Visorslash goes.

I assume that you're keeping those cards to your chest because the comm logs have sensitive information like the parts you showed me, right mate? Okay then, Vote: Visorslash However, if Visor turns out to be BLUFOR then you're going to have some major explaining to do, starting with those comm logs.

I went to the comms room, but didn't get any results about a comms log? Unless you had to do a specific action or have a certain ability?

Top Bottom