NOTW XLV: The DOOM Project

I never said I could unlock doors... You're thinking someone else. I'm a guy with a huge (although useless tonight) gun.

Then who can open doors?

Oh, yeah, I forgot to Move: Chamber One

So nobody found any computers worth hacking?

I'll twiddle my thumb for tonight then.

You guys will also need some firepower, so I will also Move: Chamber One It can never hurt to have too much protection

Where are these Comm Logs? I was in the Comm Room and only got a PM with the people there and saying that we unlocked the computer there.

I'd like to Move: Equipment Room as well. There could be some stuff in there that will help me in decoding any number of things

What evidence do we have on SK being scum? I don't see any evidence on that, just one person's accusation.
I think the case is built on Visor’s gut instinct that SK is scum, combined with SK’s vote for No Lynch on Day 2.

Admittedly not much to go on, but a whole lot better than any other case presently being made and Visor’s gut has a success rate somewhat higher than the average gut instinct.

Shouldn't we at least wait until SouthernKing says something before condemning him? Something stinks here, and it isn't JoanK's feet for once.

Where are these Comm Logs? I was in the Comm Room and only got a PM with the people there and saying that we unlocked the computer there.

I'm assuming only the hacker got to actually read the log, I was there too and got the same results as you.

Shouldn't we at least wait until SouthernKing says something before condemning him? Something stinks here, and it isn't JoanK's feet for once.

I’m all for SK speaking up here. I also don’t think we should go all run–away –wagon on him.

You know what?

Vote: Visorslash

Reason: He wanted to get to the tombs yesterday. According to the Communications Logs, OPFOR has hidden a certain number of Relics in there. The fact that he wished to go to the Tombs, and even named a specific chamber that he wished to enter, should be held under suspiscion that an OPFOR agent wished to procure the missing relics early on.

As it has been revealed that we cannot keep track of each other's location reliably, it is necessary for us to start cracking down on OPFOR agents. Thusly, Visorslash goes.

NC also wanted to go to the tombs. I think we can indeed base scumminess on who was in the room. That is why I prefer to lynch Ncow. We have little reason to lynch SK in comparrison. Visorslash would not be making such a suspicious accusation if he was scum, focusing on staying undetected and killing us off one by one at night, unless a person who was already a suspect is also mafia and he wants to draw attention away from his scummy friend. Either way, I maintain that Ncow is a more reliable lynch.
Move to Equipment Storage my engieneer lockpick skills may help there
Vote JoanK for the water, as it stands nobody voted, except on person, who wanted to give it to dcmort and whom happpens to be Ncow. Thus the water and artifact may end up with the same person, to much risk, since if he dies we lose very much.

Or Visorslash could just be making you think that he cannot possible be scum by acting in outright scummy behavior and such.

Spaceman, we already have the code to unlock the equipment storage. Save it for something else.

Some people, including the one who has the codes to it are already going there. I thought that I may be useful there just as an engieneer.

Should I go to the catalogue room and unlock it instead?

What you mean, "fishing"? I just want to know what was there.

I didn't realise the game had started. Thanks for the headsup Mr. chox!

Hmph, until I find time to read the thread (friggan' exams again!), vote: Abstain on all counts.

Move to Equipment Storage my engieneer lockpick skills may help there

Don’t forget Sebastian’s locked chest in the Living Quarters. You could have a go at opening that.

I didn't realise the game had started. Thanks for the headsup Mr. chox!

unvote; vote: Abstain - once more, a placeholder, because Tak said something. :p

Top Bottom