NOTW XLVIII -- The DOOM Project, Episode II: The Orphans of Oblivion [Game Thread]

*is respawned* Why're you sticking out your tongue like that?

Jarrema! I love picture threads.

Oh you cruel bastard, now you've given me another thread to spam in.

Seriously, can you guys please cut it out with the spam? It inspires nothing but yawns, annoyance, and distracted players.

Yeah. It is getting a little out of control. An occasional spam post here and there is no big deal, but when we get to 3 pages in 6 hours or so and only 5-6 real posts in those pages it makes it harder to follow the game.

Yes, Zack, I saw your posts. That's another strike against you in my scumdar.

unvote, Vote: Zack

You somehow did indeed.

"Another"? So I somehow pinged your scumdar before you even read any of my posts?

You pinged my scumdar a while back when you listed 4 possible explanations for pizza's behavior.

Of the 4 reasons that you put forth which supposedly justified pizza's death, 3 of them actually justify his survival simply because the structure of dreadnotw is different from normal mafia games.

Firstly, no lynch option is available.

Secondly, we must complete other sets of objectives other than killing all OPFOR. This, as pizza said before, benefits lengthening and delaying of the game.

Ergo, executions should be reserved for those exhibiting actual scummy OPFOR behaviors rather than Pizza, who's acting crazy but not actually scummy.

I think you are scummy because you are smart enough to realize that killing rambling jesters and those who self-vote is a bad idea, but yet is passin it off as a justification to kill.

I...what?

8 hours = 5 pages of spam? :confused:

Vote: Zack

I don't think ATPG is scum, and his arguments against Zack are decent enough I suppose. Also Seon's post right above me.

Perhaps I'm smart enough to realize that ATPG is endangering lives and mission success when he keeps insisting on going on missions, despite his self-confessed detrimental value to these missions?

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that any host would design such a useless and <other word for poop> role. Pizza is hiding something.

I don't think ATPG is scum, and his arguments against Zack are decent enough I suppose.
Lots of words and a familiar username do not a quality argument make.

move: Bogata

Your argument still doesn't make sense. Of course he wants to go on missions. They have loots. Everyone likes loots.

buy: scuba gear.

move: Bogata

Your argument still doesn't make sense. Of course he wants to go on missions. They have loots. Everyone likes loots.

buy: scuba gear.
So what you're saying is: ATPG likes money and puts his own self-interest above BLUFOR's well-being, ergo he's innocent? :confused:

I'm saying that the reasoning you gave is something to look down on, but hardly a reason to kill someone for.

There's a difference to our reasoning.

I think you are scummy, which is a ground for execution.

You think pizza is a detriment to the team, which i think is not something worth executing someone for.

It's simple like that.

Can you argue that pizza is acting scummy?

Top Bottom